Problem with contracts...

hunterc76

Problem with contracts...

Post by hunterc76 »

Hi all,

I have this kind of problem with contracts, I have finish 1 contract and I did not collect the money. Now after a few in game months, I cannot do any contract because it says that I still have 1 contract running, but If I go to collect the money for it it wont let me do it... I press the button but nothing happen and the contract is still there "open"... is frustrating because since then I cannot run any contract.

Anyone had the same problem or have a solution for it?

I am on PS4 on The Old Farm Countryside map with season on.
kinggorillakong

Re: Problem with contracts...

Post by kinggorillakong »

You have to finish, where it will tell you the contract is done. Then you have to turn the contract in. Make sure you read your UI.
hunterc76

Post by hunterc76 »

No King, the contract is finished... I am already on the result page with the money I should collect and at the top of the contracts list I see that contract with completed written on it... the thing is that if I press the button to collect the money nothing happened, and I tried to restart the game many times with no luck I also tried to go to the field again and work but it wont let me do it
humbe

Post by humbe »

Sounds like a bug. Contract info likely in xml file in savegame. If you find it you can probably remove ongoing contract there
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

humbe wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:56 pm Sounds like a bug. Contract info likely in xml file in savegame. If you find it you can probably remove ongoing contract there
He's on PS4, so I don't think he can mess with the xml's.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

I'd try buying the field, that should end the contract. You can always sell it if you don't want it.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
hunterc76

Post by hunterc76 »

Hairy Bob wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:25 pm I'd try buying the field, that should end the contract. You can always sell it if you don't want it.
Thank you very very much Bob!!! The problem is sorted buying and selling the field!! I was about to quit the map! But the answer was easy but thats what a forum is for, a brainstorming to find solutions together!! Thanks again!