Added Realism for vehicles

UK virtual farmer

Added Realism for vehicles

Post by UK virtual farmer »

First of all I'm a not complaining about the mod I like it :biggrin2: but the gearbox part of it not so much *thumbsdown* so on to why I made this post is the a way to disable the gearbox part of it :?: if not I really hope that it gets an update soon to sort out the very aggressive jerking when going through the gears

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
bojanh66

Re: Added Realism for vehicles

Post by bojanh66 »

Yep, it looks similar to MR mod for FS17, but gearbox is *thumbsdown*
Fendt 1050 has trouble pulling Pronto 9DC on slight uphill.
Other than gearbox, its very nice mod.
astro80

Post by astro80 »

I tried this, the feeling is better than default. You need the correct hp Power for example to plow on the hill. Whit real manual transmission for old vehicles and this mod for the modern tractor ot’s seems to be a good compromise in my opinion. The mod doesn't work whit vehicle control addon.
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

There is a way to disable gearbox.
Go at this site and translate comments from german to english and follow instruction.
https://forbidden-mods.de/filebase/file ... /#comments

Germans Master Race.
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Should I be able to see the gear, power, and wheel slip % statistics for my tractor the same way they appear in the pictures in the mod description?

I have tried running this mod on both basegame maps with several vehicles (all base game stuff with no other mods installed, so I don't think I have a conflict) and I cannot see any of those statistics. Do I have to turn something on? I scrolled through the key binding list and I don't see any inputs to bind for this mod.

Vehicle control and operation does not feel different than without the mod selected.

Am I missing something? Apologies for my thickness if this is something obvious.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

DirectCedar wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:00 am [...]
You didn't miss something obvious, the Overlay is turned off by default. To activate it you open up the REA.lua file in the zip file with notepad++, go down to line 61 and change

Code: Select all

local UseGUI = false;
to

Code: Select all

local UseGUI = true;
Now save the changes, winrar or whatever you use will ask you to rebuild your zip file, which you confirm and thats it.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
KeizerKronos

Post by KeizerKronos »

Is there a way to move where the info is displayed? it's kinda in the middle of my screen
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

KeizerKronos wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:21 pm Is there a way to move where the info is displayed? it's kinda in the middle of my screen
I don't know about moving it but you can disable it from the xml
frenus

Post by frenus »

Azfoor wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:23 pm
KeizerKronos wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:21 pm Is there a way to move where the info is displayed? it's kinda in the middle of my screen
line 389 to 406 in the REA.lua
you need to change the OffsetSideways to move it left or right. I haven't tried it but it should work.
KeizerKronos

Post by KeizerKronos »

frenus wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:53 pm
Azfoor wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:23 pm
line 389 to 406 in the REA.lua
you need to change the OffsetSideways to move it left or right. I haven't tried it but it should work.
TY! changed it to bottom left corner
BillyBob92

Post by BillyBob92 »

Hello, mind sharing how you moved it over there? Not really sure what to change, I'm also wanting to shrink the text a bit.
BillyBob92

Post by BillyBob92 »

Anyone have tips for what the number means in relative to screen?
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

If I remember it right, the number is a percentage. The Sideways offset is measured from left to right, the number beside it is the vertical offset and measured from bottom to top of the screen.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
snoopdogg_tg

Post by snoopdogg_tg »

Can anyone tell me why the info in some tractors is displayed in orange?
900hasse

Post by 900hasse »

snoopdogg_tg wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:49 pm Can anyone tell me why the info in some tractors is displayed in orange?
Hello!
I have seen this but i have not invested this any deeper, the only thing i have noticed is that it seems to be connected to the colour of the speed limiter text.
I'm working on a new release but i don't think that the gui will be much different.
//900hasse
REA22 mod
https://github.com/900hasse
//Hans Nordberg