FSarndrone

Re: YouTubers

Post by FSarndrone »

I watch mostly Daggerwin’s survival role play *thumbsup*
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I like watching MrSealyP, I love his subscriber contracts and how he integrates them into his story on a map.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

SimFarmer, SealyP, DJGoHam, Greenbale
I don't like commentary during let's play I kind of just like watching the game get played by someone else, especially if they timelapsed the monotonous parts like planting a field.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I tend to lean to Mr. P. for my first looks and the like and I watch Dagwin roleplay on the weekends for my lets play fix.. but since I have been sick I dont really watch too many first looks as its still kinda hard to sit at my pc and play anymore but I dont miss an episode of dagwin on the weekends lol
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
sittinhere

Post by sittinhere »

I watch my own. Then FSclub, VF, DjGoHam, Dagger, Farmer Klein, Mrsealyp, rainbowdave, klutzy, chainsaw, sim nation and a few others
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

I watch a bit if Goham for FS stuff, also daggerwin and Mr SealyP, and for real farming vids I watch the Welkers channel.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Oh yes forgot to say I watch the Welkers and Millennial Farmer too for some insight to real farming, when I'm not watching Mr P.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
RickyT

Post by RickyT »

Dagwin, SealyP, Virtual Farmer and DJGoHam. I'm loving Dagwin's survival roleplay series though
FS17 - XBOX1 / Drumard, Sandy bay
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

Daggerwin mrsealyp mn milennial farmer i dont like djgoham the fast farming ruined his channel for me
Xbox one
FSClub

Post by FSClub »

sittinhere wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:13 pm I watch my own. Then FSclub, VF, DjGoHam, Dagger, Farmer Klein, Mrsealyp, rainbowdave, klutzy, chainsaw, sim nation and a few others
Thank You means alot!!! All good Youtubers!!
Icetr0nixa

Post by Icetr0nixa »

Yeah fsclub , daggerwin great yt! My favorites ar squad farms, silverNews and a german yt Agrarplay 100% realistic
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

For real farming, Millennial Farmer, Brians Farming Videos, Cole the Cornstar, Boehm Farm, and Hartung Family Farms.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Dagger, vf, sfn, dj, Dennis Jenkins :P , Iain Robson and AgrarPlay ( though my german is close to non excistent) for my fs fix, and add inn George Saunders to those rl farmers out there if you haven't allready :)

Seen a couple of videos from fsclub, need to check that out better
Last edited by Noraf on Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Pretty much just fsclub now. Every once in awhile, I will watch klutch and mn millennial Farmer.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.