What's going on, on your farm?

chedly_farms

Re: What's going on, on your farm?

Post by chedly_farms »

NPR_Terry wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:39 am My computer: Massey 5600 in the description is says it has a front loader option but inside there is no option for that. (There is an engine configuration for the 5610 but that doesn't include loader). Her computer: Massey 5600 but inside it has a an option for loader attachment. Where hers has on option for loader, mine has an option for GPS (which you really dont need on a low end tractor IMHO) She has no mods I cant say the same for me though ;)
I’m gonna get on here in a little bit, and I’ll see what I can find out. I’m not too familiar with the 5 series Massey. But I will start by asking if there is an option for weights or no weights on the front. If it’s anything like the 6m John Deere, if you put weights on the front, it will not give you the option for a front loader.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

Playing a little miniburn seasons. I predict this will end soon as I'm already getting bored fast forwarding through days and doing fertilizer contracts.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

BiggoB wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:56 am
Well, where should i start.... I'm struggeling with my farm's and map's at the moment.
i really like seasons and it is enabled on all my games but to get everything running it takes a long time.

-Dreisternhof: small machinery, fortschritt, HC but it is hard to find older planters and machinery.
-Slovak Village, nice but somehow the big square fields as just boring.
-American maps: big square fields, start from scratch/Farmmanager without taking a huge loan? hard
-geiselberg, well i started there and i'm trying to work my way up to bigger tractors but that takes a while.

i wish i could get into FSN or multiplayer looks like fun to play with others but the time is limited (even right now working from home without upsetting the family ;) )

looking at all your posts with screenshots and the stories makes me smile and a bit jealous :)
keep it up everybody because zall of you are doing an amazing job.

cheers
Definitely try and get whitelisted for FSN, I’m in and it’s fun, just be ready for hours of just plowing fields to do contracts lol.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
NPR_Terry

Post by NPR_Terry »

chedly_farms wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:48 pm
NPR_Terry wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:39 am My computer: Massey 5600 in the description is says it has a front loader option but inside there is no option for that. (There is an engine configuration for the 5610 but that doesn't include loader). Her computer: Massey 5600 but inside it has a an option for loader attachment. Where hers has on option for loader, mine has an option for GPS (which you really dont need on a low end tractor IMHO) She has no mods I cant say the same for me though ;)
I’m gonna get on here in a little bit, and I’ll see what I can find out. I’m not too familiar with the 5 series Massey. But I will start by asking if there is an option for weights or no weights on the front. If it’s anything like the 6m John Deere, if you put weights on the front, it will not give you the option for a front loader.
Whether it has weights or no, there should not be a difference in choices between computers...
Family members have worked for Deere and Company, International Harvester and J.I. Case...
For the past three generations.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

It does though because the weights prevents the loader from being able to get selected and the weights would block the loader arms.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
NPR_Terry

Post by NPR_Terry »

The point is, there are different options available on the same tractor but on different PCs.
Both games through Epic, both are Windows 10 PCs. One is mine, one is my wife's. WHY is there a difference???? (Its going to be harder for me to teach her if I cant get equipment that matches).
Family members have worked for Deere and Company, International Harvester and J.I. Case...
For the past three generations.
Illinois Farmer

There shouldn't be different options. If you select the weights you won't fert the front loader option. Maybe post screenshots and start a new thread about your problem.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Moving on...

Today on Osina I bought the 1660 combine harvester and then put the Magnum to use spraying fields. I’m looking at one of those Cressoni headers for the Dominator now as well.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

Mwal wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:45 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:51 am I bought a US spec Magnum for my farm on Osina. Life is to short for me to continue to be OCD about what machines can be on what maps. Next up is a 1660 for the 8 row corn head. Marwell has been growing cobwebs until I see what Sandy Bay has to offer.
Karl farms just updated his magnum on pc, he says he’s going to try to get as much as he can to console. If ya wanna check it out it’s up on his Facebook page it’s pretty awesome.
Ok. I checked this out despite the fact I don’t even really like American tractors. Now I have a Case Magnum running around Gemeinde Rade with all my Claas tractors. I’ve been looking for a way to carry more fertiliser around, and now I can fertilise my 12ha field without stopping to refill!
Barrcott

Post by Barrcott »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:13 am Moving on...

Today on Osina I bought the 1660 combine harvester and then put the Magnum to use spraying fields. I’m looking at one of those Cressoni headers for the Dominator now as well.
Don't bother Ched, the dominator & cressoni don't play nicely, the harvester's elevator drops too low when harvesting & the attach point on the cressoni header is too high , thus it almost lifts the front wheels of the harvester off the ground. It gets a bit messy if the ground contours are uneven.

Tried & failed miserably
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Luftkopf wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:27 am
Mwal wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:45 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:51 am I bought a US spec Magnum for my farm on Osina. Life is to short for me to continue to be OCD about what machines can be on what maps. Next up is a 1660 for the 8 row corn head. Marwell has been growing cobwebs until I see what Sandy Bay has to offer.
Karl farms just updated his magnum on pc, he says he’s going to try to get as much as he can to console. If ya wanna check it out it’s up on his Facebook page it’s pretty awesome.
Ok. I checked this out despite the fact I don’t even really like American tractors. Now I have a Case Magnum running around Gemeinde Rade with all my Claas tractors. I’ve been looking for a way to carry more fertiliser around, and now I can fertilise my 12ha field without stopping to refill!
That’s awesome! Karl is an amazing modder and he’s very drama free. If you click the play game button on his page it’s his mod directory. He has quite a few neat things, a few big discs that give you plow state for working in corn stalks, high dumb carts, a semi end dump with a pup, and a 240 series case combine that has about every option you could have for a combine.
Illinois Farmer

His pickup has tons of options on it too, but the brakes need a little more work. You also have to be careful turning because it can spin out easily.
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

That's why I got my 2020 Ford F250 haha
Illinois Farmer

Ha nice. I actually found my real life pickup and put that into my game.