YouTubers

Max4hdmatt77

Re: YouTubers

Post by Max4hdmatt77 »

I'm a big brians farming videos fan. Love him and his videos and his family as well. But I also watch, welker, Millenial farmer, hartung family farms, Larson farms (they run huge and alot of john Deere. They have two db60s at that lol) also I watch the harmless farmer. Hes a guys with no arms that farms and works on most of his tractors and everything. His name is Andy detwiler i think. If watching that dude doesnt give you the courage to get up and do some work or something than Idk what to tell ya lmao.
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Max4hdmatt77 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:22 pm I'm a big brians farming videos fan. Love him and his videos and his family as well. But I also watch, welker, Millenial farmer, hartung family farms, Larson farms (they run huge and alot of john Deere. They have two db60s at that lol) also I watch the harmless farmer. Hes a guys with no arms that farms and works on most of his tractors and everything. His name is Andy detwiler i think. If watching that dude doesnt give you the courage to get up and do some work or something than Idk what to tell ya lmao.
I'm pretty sure one of them is a 1770 and the other is a DB60
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

DTA Gaming, he only has 306 subs but he does console lets plays!
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo
Max4hdmatt77

Post by Max4hdmatt77 »

Farmercaseih wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:35 pm
Max4hdmatt77 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:22 pm I'm a big brians farming videos fan. Love him and his videos and his family as well. But I also watch, welker, Millenial farmer, hartung family farms, Larson farms (they run huge and alot of john Deere. They have two db60s at that lol) also I watch the harmless farmer. Hes a guys with no arms that farms and works on most of his tractors and everything. His name is Andy detwiler i think. If watching that dude doesnt give you the courage to get up and do some work or something than Idk what to tell ya lmao.
I'm pretty sure one of them is a 1770 and the other is a DB60
You could be completely correct to be honest. I did see them post a story the other day on youtube showing so db60s completely unfolded in their garage. I was blown away they were able to fit them both in their opened up.
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

You can tell by looking at the thumbnail- the DB60 has the wheels infront of the frame and the 1770 does not but they are similar
Max4hdmatt77

Post by Max4hdmatt77 »

Farmercaseih wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:18 pm You can tell by looking at the thumbnail- the DB60 has the wheels infront of the frame and the 1770 does not but they are similar
Ah ok. I'll have to take a closer look. I definitely didnt look that close. I couldnt tell a db60 from another planter if i tried lmao.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

MrSealyP is the best,he just seems so chill.
DJGoham is 2nd,this guy cracks me up.
SilverNews 3rd because he goes woo.
FSClub was OK when they were simple and didn't try to be the news network now.
Now they are too flashy and the guy aint funny.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

I don't even watch those mod videos or "farm sim news" videos. I just look for myself. I check the modhub, testing lists, and some facebook pages.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

My current subscriptions are Daggerwin, The Squad, Squad Farms, Modest Gaming, Sim Farmer, DjGoHam, Chainsaw100, ReubyJuice, and Dennis Jenkins Vlogs. That’s only the Farm Sim stuff though, that doesn’t count all the Hermitcraft stuff I have going... :lol: . But that’s another story. Daggerwin is at the top of my list for sure. I like a good mix of roleplay and timelapse for the different times of day so I can get a quick paced video for a short lunch break, or a long letsplay vid to keep me occupied
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
FSClub

Post by FSClub »

TacoFarmer wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:49 am MrSealyP is the best,he just seems so chill.
DJGoham is 2nd,this guy cracks me up.
SilverNews 3rd because he goes woo.
FSClub was OK when they were simple and didn't try to be the news network now.
Now they are too flashy and the guy aint funny.
Been doing News and Mod Videos for about 3 years now so its nothing new. Even longer then DJ and Silver. And I don't know how we are to flashy don't use any camaras or any rgb lighting in the background. I don't use no special gimmicks or anything is all im saying.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

TacoFarmer wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:49 am MrSealyP is the best,he just seems so chill.
Probably one of the most childish YouTube FS creators i have come across. That there is my opinion. It is in no way shape or form meant to offend anyone.
Last edited by BreadedVirus on Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Hands down it has to be Farmer Klein. His mod reviews are VERY in depth and to the point. His "let's play" videos are absolutely fantastic.
FSClub

Post by FSClub »

BreadedVirus wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:02 pm
Probably one of the most childish YouTube FS creators i have come across.
Who's a Childish Youtuber? And yes Farmer Klein is awesome!!
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

FSClub wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:04 pm
BreadedVirus wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:02 pm
Probably one of the most childish YouTube FS creators i have come across.
Who's a Childish Youtuber? And yes Farmer Klein is awesome!!
Not you
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

BreadedVirus wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:04 pm Hands down it has to be Farmer Klein. His mod reviews are VERY in depth and to the point. His "let's play" videos are absolutely fantastic.
Some of his videos are very good, however I find a lot of time in his Mod Reviews they go on for far too long. Sometimes it also looks like he hasn't done his research on mods before starting recording, as he spends a great deal of time "Ummming" and "Aahhhing" as he tries to figure stuff out. This is especially annoying in YouTube videos, as you'd think they'd edit all that stuff out when editing and rendering the video before uploading. It's obviously different if the videos were live, or live streams, but there is no excuse for a VOD being filled with so much dead air and space whilst a guy randomly clicks about trying to make something work. I think sometimes in his Mod Reviews it would be better if he got to point, delivered the info faster and got on with things. You can watch two or three mods reviews from other YouTubers doing the same mods in the same time it takes Klein to cover one.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*