YouTubers

Illinois Farmer

Re: YouTubers

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Let's stop with these criticism. Cwattyeso, it his way of putting his own touch on things. It makes you know he is seeing for the first time just like the viewer is. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but sometimes it is better to not say anything at all.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Hey I'm just saying not every mod review needs to be an hour long. For things like the Custom Lighting Mod or the Manure System videos I watched recently, those were fantastic and needed to be long to cover all the details and inform and instruct players on how they work. That I definitely give him a round of applause and a thumbs up for. However at the same time when reviewing a tractor mod from the ModHub or a 3m Cultivator Mod, they do not need to be hour long. Most people at this point would know how to operate a tractor in game or a cultivator or a seeder or something.
Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:44 pm Let's stop with these criticism. Cwattyeso, it his way of putting his own touch on thing. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but sometimes it is better to not say anything at all.
How about let's stop singly me out and attacking me for doing what everyone else in this thread is doing which is giving their opinion, their feedback. If you want to attack someone Illinois Farmer why not pick on BreadedVirus for actively calling a YouTuber and Giants Partner "Childish", that's more of an attack and personal insult on someone directly in this thread. I'm just offering my opinion and advice on how some map or mod reviews could be improved by condensing them down and only including the relevant information.
Last edited by cwattyeso on Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I would rather have a long and detailed mod review than a short and choppy one. Even if I skip half the vid, it is nice to know everything about the mod. And I never would have known how to run Hazzard County if not for Klein’s good detailed run through of the map
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Max4hdmatt77

Post by Max4hdmatt77 »

Heres another thread thats gonna end up getting shut down cause y'all just cant give respect to other people. Are you all jealous of these guys making youtube videos and youre not. And if it aint this yall will start trashing some modder saying there mods are stolen or theyre garbage or some other hooplah. I wish y'all would just learn to either give thanks and respect or just keep youre mouth shut and keep it moving.

Ps the first thing i learned when I was about 3 years old was if i didnt have anything nice to say than to dont say it at all. Pretty sure we all learned that. Lets try to practice it.
NSfarmer

Post by NSfarmer »

I mainly watch Frithgar, some Farmer Klein and some SIm Farmer. I just can't watch Daggerwin anymore, it amazes me that someone who's played the series since at least FS15 if not earlier, can be so clueless all the time about some of the basics of things. Frithgar is a mixed gaming channel but he still puts out 6 regular farming sim vids a week plus the timelapse video on Sundays which has a fabulous story line dating back to Bjornholm on FS15. Check him out if you haven't before!
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Max4hdmatt77 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:54 pm
Heres another thread thats gonna end up getting shut down cause y'all just cant give respect to other people. Are you all jealous of these guys making youtube videos and youre not. And if it aint this yall will start trashing some modder saying there mods are stolen or theyre garbage or some other hooplah. I wish y'all would just learn to either give thanks and respect or just keep youre mouth shut and keep it moving.

Ps the first thing i learned when I was about 3 years old was if i didnt have anything nice to say than to dont say it at all. Pretty sure we all learned that. Lets try to practice it.
I actually am a YT myself, don’t put out any FS vids though besides a failed 1 hr “clip” of New Woodshire. I’m far from being good at making FS vids, so I stick to my scale tractors
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:49 pm How about let's stop singly me out and attacking me for doing what everyone else in this thread is doing which is giving their opinion, their feedback. If you want to attack someone Illinois Farmer why not pick on BreadedVirus for actively calling a YouTuber and Giants Partner "Childish", that's more of an attack and personal insult on someone directly in this thread. I'm just offering my opinion and advice on how some map or mod reviews could be improved by condensing them down and only including the relevant information.
That's why I said stop with the criticism, which steams to those post above, i.e tacos and breaded. Then I directed to you on your specific post because I wanted to expand on what you said.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Max4hdmatt77

Post by Max4hdmatt77 »

And fyi my post was for everyone. Hopefully thats already understood though
Max4hdmatt77

Post by Max4hdmatt77 »

Dairydeere wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:58 pm

I actually am a YT myself, don’t put out any FS vids though besides a failed 1 hr “clip” of New Woodshire. I’m far from being good at making FS vids, so I stick to my scale tractors
Yea I scanned youre channel. At the end of the day it doesnt matter whether you have "good" videos or not. Its the fact that youre trying to put out some entertainment for people. When someone starts bashing a youtuber I find it hilarious last time i checked you dont have to watch any video you dont want to on youtube. Todays society just has no respect for each other its pitiful.

I can go on and on about things i dont like in fs19, people that make fs19 youtube videos, and other things but at the end of the day i dont have the time to disrespect someone for having the courage or whatever to make some youtube content about a video game, where you might get one detail wrong and you have critics bashing you saying you *censored*. Makes absolutely no sense.
Aggie24

Post by Aggie24 »

My personal favorite is RDallen, I really enjoy his let’s plays.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Max4hdmatt77 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:10 pm
Dairydeere wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:58 pm

Yea I scanned youre channel. At the end of the day it doesnt matter whether you have "good" videos or not. Its the fact that youre trying to put out some entertainment for people. When someone starts bashing a youtuber I find it hilarious last time i checked you dont have to watch any video you dont want to on youtube. Todays society just has no respect for each other its pitiful.

I can go on and on about things i dont like in fs19, people that make fs19 youtube videos, and other things but at the end of the day i dont have the time to disrespect someone for having the courage or whatever to make some youtube content about a video game, where you might get one detail wrong and you have critics bashing you saying you *censored*. Makes absolutely no sense.
Agreed, just agree with the people you want to, but don’t waste your breath putting down other people, because there is definitely someone out there who enjoys watching it. YouTubers make videos to share what they love doing with an expansive virtual community. Coming from a video making standpoint, I love to hear constructive criticism from my viewers, but it does not help when someone makes demands for the content or criticizes your decision. Fortunately, I have not had that from my videos, but with only 61 subs, I am not much of a target for anyone besides scammers. Just make sure to voice your opinion kindly to everyone out there *thumbsup* .

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

FSClub wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:52 pm
TacoFarmer wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:49 am MrSealyP is the best,he just seems so chill.
DJGoham is 2nd,this guy cracks me up.
SilverNews 3rd because he goes woo.
FSClub was OK when they were simple and didn't try to be the news network now.
Now they are too flashy and the guy aint funny.
Been doing News and Mod Videos for about 3 years now so its nothing new. Even longer then DJ and Silver. And I don't know how we are to flashy don't use any camaras or any rgb lighting in the background. I don't use no special gimmicks or anything is all im saying.
Ok you're not too flashy,but not the same either.
And you do a good Mods In Testing review in your news.
Since the dude on the video is from MO yall can be a number 2 tie.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

NSfarmer wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:56 pm I mainly watch Frithgar, some Farmer Klein and some SIm Farmer. I just can't watch Daggerwin anymore, it amazes me that someone who's played the series since at least FS15 if not earlier, can be so clueless all the time about some of the basics of things. Frithgar is a mixed gaming channel but he still puts out 6 regular farming sim vids a week plus the timelapse video on Sundays which has a fabulous story line dating back to Bjornholm on FS15. Check him out if you haven't before!
At last! I watched a daggerwin map tour....he drive into what was quite clearly a BGA...oh what’s this could be a BGA it looks like one FFS
wombles

Post by wombles »

BreadedVirus wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:02 pm
TacoFarmer wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:49 am MrSealyP is the best,he just seems so chill.
Probably one of the most childish YouTube FS creators i have come across. That there is my opinion. It is in no way shape or form meant to offend anyone.
Whoa he never comes across as childish too me, but each too their own. I like Mr Sealy, love his reviews, just a pity he couldn't cover PC only stuff as well.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

wombles wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:55 pm

Whoa he never comes across as childish too me, but each too their own. I like Mr Sealy, love his reviews, just a pity he couldn't cover PC only stuff as well.
The flack he got when he did his one and only so far pc bit was beyond childish *thumbsdown*