I have devised a way to transport eggs in large numbers. No boring manual or loader work needed.

jjgaes

I have devised a way to transport eggs in large numbers. No boring manual or loader work needed.

Post by jjgaes »

Fully functional and very profitable.

If people interested, i´ll write a guide.
Noraf

Re: I have devised a way to transport eggs in large numbers. No boring manual or loader work needed.

Post by Noraf »

eggpallet mod? or if on pc, egg pallet replacer?
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
jjgaes

Re: I have devised a way to transport eggs in large numbers. No boring manual or loader work needed.

Post by jjgaes »

Is for Ps4, but using a eggpallet mod and platform mod, i think there is no problem to install on pc.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

The egg pallet is awailible for consoles too
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
jjgaes

Post by jjgaes »

Yes, is available.
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

why don't you post a screen shot and let the people decide if its a good idea or not
wombles

Post by wombles »

Hmm are we suppose to keep guessing until are guessing has turned into a guide?
jjgaes

Post by jjgaes »

Ok, sorry for my very bad english.

The pallets are filled by themselves with egg boxes. Some pallets are out of the load square (as you can see), but you can drag the platform with tractor or truck with hooklift.
Really, the eggs may be loaded in any cargo box (including trucks), but when it comes to selling, no all cargo boxes are useful. You need the mod "IR Runner 26.33 HD", pulled by a tractor, or the truck of the mod "Lizard Hulk ++" or "Lizard Warrior ++" in hooklift configuration. By placing the tractor or truck on top of the sales platform, the egg boxes will be sold, although the loading platform must be lowered to the ground so that all the egg boxes are sold. No need to touch the pallets, not even remove the tensioning tapes.

Edit to add new data: The platform on which the eggs are loaded (and is hooklifted to transport) is that used for bales from the same mod "IR Runner 26.33 HD" (in the shop is in green colour).
wombles

Post by wombles »

Your English is very good Jjgaes, better than mine :smileynew: .
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

When I used to deal with chickens, I would park the trailer or even an egg palette in the back of the mahindra and would never have to unload them again.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

wombles wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:31 pm Your English is very good Jjgaes, better than mine :smileynew: .
That's not saying much though :lol:
wombles

Post by wombles »

Oh Norfolk you brute :frown:. :lol:
Barrcott

Post by Barrcott »

Thank you Jjgaes, will try that later & yes your English isn't bad at all *thumbsup*
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

That's not a bad little trick.