Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

Dixie Farmer

Re: Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

Post by Dixie Farmer »

Ado239 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:41 pm In the blog it says you can sell them straight away, anyone know how or where you can sell them without palleting them?
Most likely as it was in FS17:

iirc, Hay pellets could be sold at the barn, Straw pellets went to the sawmill or an optional wood burnet placeable which was a secret add on if you scanned the QR code in the pellet hall.

I think the BGA bought one type of pellet but I can’t remember which one.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Ritchie wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:19 am
TacoFarmer wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:51 am
this_is_gav wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:35 pm

This isn't a GIANTS DLC so won't count towards their count. If that was the case then two of the three would be this Creative Mesh DLC and MattXJS's Modern Classics DLC alongside the then unannounced Bourgault DLC.
Need someone official to confirm this.
And that aint gonna happen. Not here.
viewtopic.php?f=876&t=161314
You just wasted your time here sonny.
I have already read this and looked at Creative Mesh FB page.
Neither says if it is or is not one of the three DLC being released.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

TacoFarmer wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:49 pm You just wasted your time here sonny.
I have already read this and looked at Creative Mesh FB page.
Neither says if it is or is not one of the three DLC being released.
So get your head out your ar**.

So this doesn't say??
O5-Chaki wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:29 am
livesea72 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:34 am Is this the second of 3 DLCs or are there still 2 Official Giants plus expansion?
No, Straw Harvest is not made by us, we are kinda helping Creative Mesh to publish it. The other 2 DLCs are as of now unannounced.
If you're going to tell people off, atleast be sure that you have your information correct, will you, less embaressing that way ;)
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

:mrgreen:
wombles

Post by wombles »

TacoFarmer = :blushnew:. Don't worry Taco we all jump in with both feet from time too time, I do it atleast twice daily :lol: .
wombles

Post by wombles »

Back on track, can't wait for the 7th of April. Hopefully Sandybay won't be much longer, give me a bit of time too gather some funds up for it.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Just got a new save underway to prepare for this DLC on Great Smoky Mountain, with oats and barley being the main two products in prepation for the DLC. Better go download a bale shed...
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Ok I thought giants confirmed Kverneland
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
rr38

Post by rr38 »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:15 am Ok I thought giants confirmed Kverneland
This isint a giants dlc, so it has nothing to do with the 3 dlc giants have said we are getting.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

rr38 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:37 pm This isint a giants dlc, so it has nothing to do with the 3 dlc giants have said we are getting.
Two (currently planned anyway). The "three" was mentioned before they announced the Bourgault DLC.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

rr38 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:37 pm
CowsGoMoo wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:15 am Ok I thought giants confirmed Kverneland
This isint a giants dlc, so it has nothing to do with the 3 dlc giants have said we are getting.
I said nothing about this being a giants dlc, I am fully aware who makes it and I thank giants for working with them so straw add on can come to consoles.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
rr38

Post by rr38 »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:14 am
rr38 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:37 pm
I said nothing about this being a giants dlc, I am fully aware who makes it and I thank giants for working with them so straw add on can come to consoles.
If you knew who was making this and that its not a giants dlc why even mention kverneland?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

The trailer for the straw harvest dlc is out
Pict

Post by Pict »

Looking good...no sign of the pallet attachment for the crane in that video though, I hope it hasn't gone awol like it did in FS17.

I'm looking forward to this, I really enjoyed it in FS17, with about the only bit I never used being the large square bail handler for the shovel loader. Partly as it picks up 5 bales when the square baler puts down 3, so it's out of sync, but I don't really like shovel loaders at the best of times because of the way the load swings around when you steer them. Ok for shoveling stuff, but not so good for stacking bales or pallets.

The bit of equipment I used the most in the end was the round baler, I really got into round bales because of it after having avoided them almost totally beforehand.

Anyone else have a most and least used from this add-on?
EnglishGent

Post by EnglishGent »

Most used was the square baler as I could lay down three at once, followed by the telehandler three lift. I converted one silo at the biogas plant into bale storage and used the pelletiser there, being fed by a skid loader. I found the crane awkward to use so I stopped using the pallet factory, so I guess least used would be the crane.

I'd convinced myself this was coming out next week..