SimpleQuestions!

FarmCatJenkins

Re: SimpleQuestions!

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

What’s a good weight for the back of the wheel loader? Downloaded a JD 524k that comes with a 20k bucket but you can’t lift the bucket 😂😂
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Max4hdmatt77

Post by Max4hdmatt77 »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:53 am What’s a good weight for the back of the wheel loader? Downloaded a JD 524k that comes with a 20k bucket but you can’t lift the bucket 😂😂
Does the weight for the back of telehandlers work on it? I'm not sure. It has a 1500kg or 3000kg option. Its on the modhub and i think its by artmechanic but i could be wrong. I'll check real quick

Here it is i found it. Its actually called the artmechanic and its made by vanquish.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

What's the mod that converts liters into tons, bushels, gallons, etc...?
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

4d modding uses sharemods to download their mods, everytime I click on the download mod it brings me to needing a flash player install. I then just end up clicking out of it because I don't want a virus. How does one work around this?
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

What I have done is if you hit the download button and click out of the flash thing a few times it works. I also have a security software on my computer just in case. It can scan things for viruses.
Illinois Farmer

Oh gotcha I guess I only try it once n give up ha. I have Norton security and use Google chrome.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Adblock
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Illinois Farmer

Thanks for your guys help, got it working.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Max4hdmatt77 wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:38 pm
Farmercaseih wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:37 pm In this picture I was harvesting corn with frozen ground and some snow. If we couldn't harvest on frozen ground we would still have lots of corn in the field.
Where are you located? Midwest or northern Midwest?

I saw alot of pics like that this year to be honest. Saw somewhere they were harvesting corn in like 8 to 10 inches of frozen snow just to get the crop off the field and salvage what they could
There are guys busting through 6-10 foot snow drifts with pay loaders on the headlands of some fields by us to get into the middle of the field where the snow isn’t as tall or taller than the corn so they can harvest.
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Wow. It's been warmer this week where I'm at. I saw one guy picking corn yesterday. (with a corn picker) if they get snow in the combine it could really mess things up.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Yeah I know last fall we were trying to finish and got a light snow but it was wet and it plugs the sieves really fast. I don’t think anyone had a very good year last year.
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

This is the first year in a long time we did not put any corn in the bins because of how high the moisture was. It's also one of the only times we have dried soybeans. Something with the shifter on the combine broke, so 2nd gear wouldn't work, so I had to drive around the field at 4.7 mph unless if I held the shifter with one hand, a spreader bearing went out... I could go on forever...
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

I'm not a farmer so I can only sympathise. Here in the UK I see a lot of bales pushed to the side of the field (presumably too wet) and diggers presumably trying to sort out drainage. Most of the fields around here have lots of standing water on them. Must be a bloody nightmare.
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Last year was very wet in the midwest. We were planting corn in the mud, and in the rain. We may or may not have gotten stuck af few times doing tillage...