Added Realism for vehicles

snoopdogg_tg

Re: Added Realism for vehicles

Post by snoopdogg_tg »

900hasse wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:16 pm
snoopdogg_tg wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:49 pm Can anyone tell me why the info in some tractors is displayed in orange?
Hello!
I have seen this but i have not invested this any deeper, the only thing i have noticed is that it seems to be connected to the colour of the speed limiter text.
I'm working on a new release but i don't think that the gui will be much different.
//900hasse
Oh, nice! Thanks for the answer
snoopdogg_tg

Post by snoopdogg_tg »

900hasse wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:16 pm
snoopdogg_tg wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:49 pm Can anyone tell me why the info in some tractors is displayed in orange?
Hello!
I have seen this but i have not invested this any deeper, the only thing i have noticed is that it seems to be connected to the colour of the speed limiter text.
I'm working on a new release but i don't think that the gui will be much different.
//900hasse
BTW, I sent you a message with a little suggestion few weeks ago. I don't know if you have seen it
snoopdogg_tg

Post by snoopdogg_tg »

What's wrong with the forage wagons? I feel so underpowered even when my tractor has much more power than it is required.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

If you really wanted added realism, have the thing break down right in the middle of the harvest with rain on the way.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

That doesn't sound realistic so every time you start harvesting and it says its going to rain it's going to break down?
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Not everytime. I was making a joke about Murphy's Law.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Seems like when you really need to get something done, something breaks.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
PNSonix

Post by PNSonix »

This Mod is nearly fantastic. We played it on MP Server, but with this Mod active, we can´t solve jobs with plow or cultivator. Is there any Way to fix it ?
IseOlen

Post by IseOlen »

Unfortunately there are two threads about the mod. So just in case I'll link to here too: viewtopic.php?p=1254359#p1254359