Hope all my virtual farmer peeps staying safe!

Mwal

Re: Hope all my virtual farmer peeps staying safe!

Post by Mwal »

Been at home laid off for around a month so through the start I was kinda already distanced. Once it showed up closer to home I quit sending my son out to daycare the two days a week he goes when I’m home because he has asthma. It’s normal for me to have a month or two off near the end of winter because there is very little to do before the the construction season gets rolling again so that aspect hasn’t affected me to much. My wife can work from home and currently is and my other child is home from school. My company bid a job far enough away from home so we could get an early start where the weather allows and since construction is considered essential I’m on the road again. Went to a dealership to pick up a rental excavator I will be running earlier this week and it was strange to be in a place that’s usually very busy and overly helpful that’s now gone to dropping a box of parts with a forklift and having someone stand in the distance in case we need something. Hopefully this passes soon and it doesn’t become the new normal.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

The guy who helps us make parts runs from town has been noticing that it’s been very quiet. Hardly anyone around now, yet the stores still manage to have empty shelves
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

I'm a project manager for a glass company. We have been tasked with setting up HEPA filters in ICUs throughout our local hospitals to deal with more patients coming through. Busy times, but I'd rather be home farming.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins