Grain Bins for Farm King Auger?

Dairydeere

Grain Bins for Farm King Auger?

Post by Dairydeere »

Ok, so I had this down in my brain, but I temporarily lost my mods folder, so my game is in disarray and I can't remember. What bins are compatible with the Brandt and Farm King augers. The bins that are on Medicine Creek and require the augers to load them. I can't recall what they are, but I know I'm going to hear the answer and be banging my head for not knowing it :lol: . Thanks in advance. :)
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Illinois Farmer

Re: Grain Bins for Farm King Auger?

Post by Illinois Farmer »

There is mod for those bins? I didn't know that, but knew they require an auger to use them.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I can’t remember if it is a mod or it is the basegame stuff. Would check, but I don’t know when I will be able to with all the mod sorting I’m doing lol
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

There is a brock set and a gsi set I’m several hundred miles away from my mod folder to check the creator but yeah those two brands have been in gamed to have placeable bins you need augers to fill
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Thanks Mwal, I’ll try to check when I have the time :)

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

I have a smaller old bin, it is in my latest screenshot in the screenshots thread.
sittinhere

Post by sittinhere »

The gsi bins are in medicine Creek
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

You don't need an auger to fill the global company gsi ones. He is talking about different ones.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.