Medicine Creek

NickD94

Medicine Creek

Post by NickD94 »

Does anyone know what is happening there has been no posts from No Creek and I hear there are issues with the map.
Farming is Life ( Respect Farmers )
Farmercaseih

Re: Medicine Creek

Post by Farmercaseih »

I have played it for quite a while and have not noticed any major issues.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I haven't noticed any issues with the map. There was initially but he had an update like the 17th.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I played the map early on, and it had some bugs...

But they did release a big update already that fixed most of it
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
NickD94

Post by NickD94 »

Okay, I have just heard there was conflicts with seasons as I love to play on seasons. Also is there any required mods that you have to download separate. Thanks for replays on advance.
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

The required mods are included in the download. You have to unzip it before putting it in your mods folder.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

As for seasons, don’t use a separate GEO, it has one built in if you install Seasons in your savegame
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
NickD94

Post by NickD94 »

Okay thank you is there any mods that you know of that do conflict I use like Stubble cultivator mod works with this map as I know some maps it doesn't.
Ethan

Post by Ethan »

off topic but any idea how to get better fps i tried it when it came out and used low graphis and got 15-20 fps downloading newest update now i am playing on msi laptop with gtx 1060 6g and intel i7 7700 hq 2.80 ghz thanks
Illinois Farmer

You will also need the latest global company mod installed.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
NickD94

Post by NickD94 »

Okay is that all I need to know???
kinggorillakong

Post by kinggorillakong »

Ethan wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:20 am off topic but any idea how to get better fps i tried it when it came out and used low graphis and got 15-20 fps downloading newest update now i am playing on msi laptop with gtx 1060 6g and intel i7 7700 hq 2.80 ghz thanks
You probably won't.
I average 35-50 on Medicine Creek but the range is 15 to 60. You can try to increase your page file on your PC and increase your total virtual memory. Also double check and make sure your GPU is using the full 6GB of vRAM. That card you have, has a lot of issues with most games where it won't use the full vRAM because it's designed as 4GB and 2GB vRAM.

I have a 1650 Ti Super, FX-8100 3.1GHz and 24GB of RAM. My brother gets about the same framerate as me with the Ryzen 5 3600 and AMD RX 570 and 16GB of RAM.
High Cotton

Post by High Cotton »

If your struggling with FPS check to make sure more trees is not enabled in the global company menu.
Illinois Farmer

NickD94 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:34 pm Okay is that all I need to know???
Yeah, I think so. The starting farm in new Farmer doesn't have the grain dryer on it, it has bins that would need to use the augers. You can place your grain dryer if you want that set up.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

The grain dryer is part of Cattle Farm North

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!