Evolution of Farming Simulator

PrincessJessi84

Re: Evolution of Farming Simulator

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

idk.. I don't really feel like its the "look" that breaks the feel.. I honestly think its the map(s).. they just don't feel.. homie at all.. I feel out of place on them.. in fact.. they feel out of place on them.. their roads.. buildings.. just.. idk.. I knew I would love the game.. from the moment I downloaded it on release day I knew.. but something was off.. put in a bunch of hours but it was a struggle.. just couldn't get that feeling.. then.. maps.. I have found a couple nice maps that.. fit.. I have since tripled my invested hours effortlessly.. I had the same problem with fs17.. gcv was ok.. but idk.. just couldn't feel it.. which is y I almost immediately switched to Sosnovka where I poured hours in until mod maps started releasing
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:47 pm idk.. I don't really feel like its the "look" that breaks the feel.. I honestly think its the map(s).. they just don't feel.. homie at all.. I feel out of place on them.. in fact.. they feel out of place on them.. their roads.. buildings.. just.. idk.. I knew I would love the game.. from the moment I downloaded it on release day I knew.. but something was off.. put in a bunch of hours but it was a struggle.. just couldn't get that feeling.. then.. maps.. I have found a couple nice maps that.. fit.. I have since tripled my invested hours effortlessly.. I had the same problem with fs17.. gcv was ok.. but idk.. just couldn't feel it.. which is y I almost immediately switched to Sosnovka where I poured hours in until mod maps started releasing
You've lost that looooving feeling....
Oh oh that FS loooooving feeling

Teehee
rhysww1985

Post by rhysww1985 »

Has anyone managed to reduce the auto exposure and how do I do it it's really pi** me off now
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

And I've only been around since FS14! Wow, this game came a way, I really should've put more hours into 15 though, I forgot how much I enjoyed Bjornholm
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
1992Tadej1992

Post by 1992Tadej1992 »

Fs19 is just a big disappointment. Fs17 was a better and more realistic game.

Fs19 looks plastic and cartoon like. I bought the game, but that is it. Unless they release a huge update and completely revamp the game, i wont touch the fs19. If they continue with that design with fs21, i certainly wont buy the game. If @bulletbill say that he cant make the map, that he used to do in fs17, then something is wrong with the game.

It is just bad.

Btw bulletbill latest map western shore is brilliant.
Dagrump

Post by Dagrump »

I agree with comments by 1992Tadej1992 on Bullet Bills Western Shore map. It is outstanding in detail and realism. Plus add in the Skyswap mod along with Skypack and you have an FS17 map that far exceeds the aesthetic capability of FS19. Currently I am on FS17 more than 19 but there are some things I really like in 19. Buy and sell property, the contract model and stable pricing for more than 1 load to a sell point. But I just don't like trees that look like green cotton candy.

Just my opinion.
Farming with a Dell PC on Maps:
FS17: Loan Oaks Farm and Western Shore
FS19: Upper Mississippi River Valley, Bucks County, Pa, Huron County Michigan
FS22 Back Roads County, Stone Valley 22, Green Valley Nebraska and Huron County Michigan