TTHD flatbed

Way2drunk2walk

Re: TTHD flatbed

Post by Way2drunk2walk »

No problem, thank you all for the kind words.
"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may." Samuel Houston
Farming on PC
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

This mod is dope. ( <—42 year old man said this to provide some context ) . The dirt splatters coming off the front tire is awesome. This is a really nice well done mod.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

I know. I'm loving this too. Made many runs to the shop picking up new hand tools.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
The mechanic

Post by The mechanic »

I wish it has an snow plow mount on it
Maverick3254

Post by Maverick3254 »

pickups are a big one for me too. I use them for just about everything in-game and love them irl. Personally, I think in future fs games they should expand the role of pickups, such as adding more trailers such as horse trailers, forestry trailers, more bumper pulls and gooseneck trailers, I would like to see more customization in them such as lift kits, engine tunes, rims, headache racks, flatbed options, and other various setups like the guards that go all the way around pickups like the ones that can be seen on diaries so the cow's don't rub against the truck. these kinds of things would make the game more personilized, and help bridge the gap between semi's and pickups as there is a medium-size truck gap.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

A mobile service truck like a Chevy 5500 HD would be awesome to see, with a trigger for customizing vehicles :)
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

The mechanic wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:30 am I wish it has an snow plow mount on it
i was just thinkin, a way to do this without having to model a whole 3 point option to the front would be to make it have a chrome front pin hitch recessed in the bumper, therefore making it compatible with the 3 point mod we got the other week on the modhub allowing....
just food for thought!
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

In the top 5 mods ever for me.....simply brilliant creation.
FS 22 and loving it.
The mechanic

Post by The mechanic »

Walrusman02 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:13 am
The mechanic wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:30 am I wish it has an snow plow mount on it
i was just thinkin, a way to do this without having to model a whole 3 point option to the front would be to make it have a chrome front pin hitch recessed in the bumper, therefore making it compatible with the 3 point mod we got the other week on the modhub allowing....
just food for thought!
Cool
ClearCreakCattleCo.

Post by ClearCreakCattleCo. »

I love the truck have it on every farm I have I just wish you could put a snow plow on it. thank you way2drunk2walk (love the name)
The mechanic

Post by The mechanic »

It could need strobe light bar and hidden strobe light in the head and taillight
garyst

Post by garyst »

The mechanic wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:58 pm It could need strobe light bar and hidden strobe light in the head and taillight
I like this idea. *thumbsup*