Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

ShabaFS

Re: Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

Post by ShabaFS »

This add-on is not compatible with La Coronella Factory version. If it is compatible with the Seasons version of La Coronella, but be careful, without activating the Mod of the seasons.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Post removed as it applied to the FS17 Version and not the latest version for FS19.
Last edited by cwattyeso on Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

cwattyeso wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:05 pm Also don't forget people to scan the QR Code on one of pallets, which will give you a link to download and extra additional mod to use with this Addon. A nice Easter Egg from Creative Mesh.

For people who don't want to scan the code and just want to get the download link here it is:
That's (still) for FS17.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Just discovered that, but as you have replied I can't delete the post.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
bombom677

Post by bombom677 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:25 pm
Max4hdmatt77 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:00 am So it doesnt work with seasons?
Just making of the hay pellets.
Is it just when trying to shred a bale? or is it the pelletizer in all doesn't work with Seasons? I haven't really had the time to check. The savegame that I did try it on for a second had all my grass swaths turned to white/no texture and couldn't be picked up, although I believe (hope) that this is not a Straw Harvest issue as I've had it before.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

For those that haven't seen it yet :
JackarooBM wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:58 pm The order of saving height types (fruit types) sadly isn't guaranteed by the game, so loading on an existing savegame might result into swapped fill types on the ground.
However this is no issue when you load the mods (e.g. Seasons and Straw Harvest) on a new save game.

To be clear it happens to ANY mod that registers new height types on existing saves. BUT this is not an issue that is caused by those mods.

To solve:
1) Remove all non-standard height types (heaps) that are on the ground (snow, salt.. whatever mods you have.). After that activate SH, then it should be all fine.
2) Remap the tipTypeMappings in the densityMapHeight.xml of your savegame. (set the correct index on the fill types like it was before).
NOTE: this will only work once, when you re-enter the game first clear or process the heaps you have and after that you can save and restart your savegame with the new mods (e.g. SH)
3) Or as mentioned in the support channel, you can delete the terrainDetailHeight_density.gdm of your savegame.
But be CAREFUL, this will delete all content in the silos or other heaps. We are not responsible of your loss!

The bug has been forwarded to Giants and will be on the list of fixes for the next game.

Note: this issue is not necessary bound to the max allowed height types.

SUPPORT
https://discord.gg/H5KmUy9
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

bombom677 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:36 pm
Is it just when trying to shred a bale? or is it the pelletizer in all doesn't work with Seasons? I haven't really had the time to check. The savegame that I did try it on for a second had all my grass swaths turned to white/no texture and couldn't be picked up, although I believe (hope) that this is not a Straw Harvest issue as I've had it before.
Fsclub was just trying to shred a bale when it first appear. He think tried cutting a bale and pick it up and it didn't work either.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
bombom677

Post by bombom677 »

Noraf wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:39 pm For those that haven't seen it yet :
JackarooBM wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:58 pm The order of saving height types (fruit types) sadly isn't guaranteed by the game, so loading on an existing savegame might result into swapped fill types on the ground.
However this is no issue when you load the mods (e.g. Seasons and Straw Harvest) on a new save game.

To be clear it happens to ANY mod that registers new height types on existing saves. BUT this is not an issue that is caused by those mods.

To solve:
1) Remove all non-standard height types (heaps) that are on the ground (snow, salt.. whatever mods you have.). After that activate SH, then it should be all fine.
2) Remap the tipTypeMappings in the densityMapHeight.xml of your savegame. (set the correct index on the fill types like it was before).
NOTE: this will only work once, when you re-enter the game first clear or process the heaps you have and after that you can save and restart your savegame with the new mods (e.g. SH)
3) Or as mentioned in the support channel, you can delete the terrainDetailHeight_density.gdm of your savegame.
But be CAREFUL, this will delete all content in the silos or other heaps. We are not responsible of your loss!

The bug has been forwarded to Giants and will be on the list of fixes for the next game.

Note: this issue is not necessary bound to the max allowed height types.

SUPPORT
https://discord.gg/H5KmUy9
That's what I figured was the problem, guess that proves it.

As for the pelletizer, I'm currently running seasons on a new Ellerbach save and I'm turning semi-dry grass into hay pellets. I'll have to try the shredder later when I get the chance.
Max4hdmatt77

Post by Max4hdmatt77 »

Y'all are missing my point. I only play with seasons. If a mod cant work with seasons than why realease the mod, dlc, free add on or anything. Seasons is the only way this game is truely somewhat realistic unless you RP the whole tome and I'm not making videos so im not roleplaying to myself. So back to my original point. All mods, dlcs , or add ons should work 100% perfect with seasons or any other big part of the game before being released, being teased, or even saying anything about it coming out. Just maoe it work with seasons
Max4hdmatt77

Post by Max4hdmatt77 »

ShabaFS wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:13 pm This add-on is not compatible with La Coronella Factory version. If it is compatible with the Seasons version of La Coronella, but be careful, without activating the Mod of the seasons.
And Shaba youre quote makes my comment really stick. They didnt even make it FULLY COMPATIBLE with every map on modhub, and la coronella is literally the best map on consoles right now. What an absolute joke. If youre not gonna make it work with everything on console, than dont even release it in the first place. Smfh creative mesh
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

What on earth is wrong with people :confusednew:
Max4hdmatt77

Post by Max4hdmatt77 »

Ritchie wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:43 pm What on earth is wrong with people :confusednew:
What aint wrong with me is a better question. Youll get a shorter list of answers
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Good grief, the people on here never cease to dumbfound me.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

So anyway... Anyone that has played some with it, will the bale shredder take standard in-game bales or do they have to be baled with the Krone that comes in the pack?

Reason I'm asking is, I have 200 bales of straw ready to go once it's out for the ole Xbox and I'm wondering if they'll work or not.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Max4hdmatt77 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:50 pm
Ritchie wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:43 pm What on earth is wrong with people :confusednew:
What aint wrong with me is a better question. Youll get a shorter list of answers
YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE ...