Gotta little issue...

Electsilver8

Gotta little issue...

Post by Electsilver8 »

Sorry if it's been mentioned but I downloaded the straw harvest and booted up west bridge hills on my current save. I had grass cut and was waiting for it to turn to hay, but when the map loaded, all the grass rows are white.
Electsilver8

Re: Gotta little issue...

Post by Electsilver8 »

Ok figured out that you do not need to have any grass on the ground when you activate that addons. I deactivated it and booted it back up and now its green again. Kinda freaked me out.
hellfarmbruce

Post by hellfarmbruce »

Got a bigger issue. Closed game last night with palletiser activated and no feed. Had already removed 2 pallets to sellpoint (didn't work). Open game this morning and shed literally started to fill with spawned pallets. Pallets are now spilling out of doors. Most game features massively slowed, to the point of nearly frozen. Tried to quit, now locked up with what appears to be snow all over place, Seasons not installed.
L2K Perma

Post by L2K Perma »

Electsilver8 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:43 pm Sorry if it's been mentioned but I downloaded the straw harvest and booted up west bridge hills on my current save. I had grass cut and was waiting for it to turn to hay, but when the map loaded, all the grass rows are white.
That is a known bug with Straw Harvest which I do believe has been fixed already or at the least is being looked at.
hellfarmbruce wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:00 am Got a bigger issue. Closed game last night with palletiser activated and no feed. Had already removed 2 pallets to sellpoint (didn't work). Open game this morning and shed literally started to fill with spawned pallets. Pallets are now spilling out of doors. Most game features massively slowed, to the point of nearly frozen. Tried to quit, now locked up with what appears to be snow all over place, Seasons not installed.
That’s certainly an odd one.
FS13 - Xbox 360
FS15 - Xbox 360/Xbox One
FS17 - Xbox One
FS19 - PC

PC specs: i5-8600k, M22 Kraken AIO cooler, 16GB ddr4 ram, RTX 2070 Super, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD
hellfarmbruce

Post by hellfarmbruce »

Strange as. Have reported. On Felsbrunn. Used the good old Ctrl+Alt+Del to quit after each go. Went back in three times, three fails.