Whole Crops. Vote

What would you prefer in the next DLC

Beet and Potato Equipment-not 3m(maybe a license with Amity)?
29%
Tillage Implements-not 3m
11%
Planting Implements-not 3m
21%
Dont care about DLC's-Rather have a patch for better ground textures and 3D realism ground format
28%
None of Above
11%

Total votes: 110

garyst

Re: Whole Crops. Vote

Post by garyst »

I would like to see more American equipment having to do with cotton, corn, and soybean production.
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

based on the original post it really seemed like the op wanted to answer to be the first choice so I voted for it and 4
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

Farmercaseih wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:40 pm Image
This. We also have a chisel plow that we pull with a 220 hp tractor. Also our bean planter is 15R15 so it is 20ft wide.
Ya most of our quads put about 500 ponies or better. implements are bigger. we use on 40, 80 acre pieces or even on quarters, half sections, or the rare full section
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

That tractor also pulls our 35" field cultivator. Most of the fields we farm are over 40 acres and the rest are 20 or less.
Swedish_Contractor

Post by Swedish_Contractor »

I would love for some more and bigger potato harvesters like the spudnik 8-row widrow harvester that I have seen on youtube. Combined with the 6-row direct load harvester it would be an awesome operation.

When I told my grandfather there were 8 row potato harvesters he didn't believe me at first. 4 row harvesters were the biggest harvesters he had seen in his lifetime.

I cant fine the video on youtube anymore, but there even were some huge (American?) 16-row harvesters. Don't know the brand, but I remember them being blue. Anyone knows which one I mean?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

You sure it wasn't a sugarbeet one?
wombles

Post by wombles »

I'd love to see potatoes getting a little tlc, with the Global company mod for washed and premium spuds I have found a new love for them.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

None Of Above.
I prefer Oxbo or similar brand.
http://www.oxbocorp.com/

So how many different crops harvesters they have what are not inside game and Self-Propelled Merger.
So new crops and new tools would be my preference.

But reality is i think we just get some new machinry to FS19, no new crops. Since we already have the crop limit maxed out with seasons and extra mods.
Brands like Vicon, Kverneland, Berthoud are incoming...
eric21

Post by eric21 »

iLLBill606 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:16 pm
eric21 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:55 pm
iLLBill606 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:47 pm

i mean anything works. just nothing in north america is that small anymore. i know its a demographic thing, but that is how it is
Actually theres loads of small American equipment on farms along the Eastern seaboard states like Vermont or New York
prolly. im up in the Midwest. everything is 12 row. an in Minnesota, North Dakota. the fields arent the size of Montana or the like of the corn belt. The Self Propels are very rare as well
It depends what farmer wants to do with the crop and budget, self are common on the US too
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

iLLBill606 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:46 pm
CowsGoMoo wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:30 am BSM Weba, Case Ecolo til, field creator pack all rippers or cultivators that plow or give plow state. What rock you been under.

Oh and that multi colored 6m disc that acts as a plow. All available for all platforms too.
a 3m, 4m, 6m 3 point ripper is not apart of what im talking about here. im talking about the Case IH 490 Disc and other true implements leaving the ground in a plow texture, not a cultivating texture like the subsoilers and field creator pack your talking about. to be authentic, plow type equipment like a disc or subsoilers should leave the ground in a plow state. the game has plow and cultivating textures, it misses chisel plowing textures.
The last one I mentioned, the Framset pack or something close to it, is a disc (harrow) thought that only acts as a plow. It leaves the field in plowed state and leaves plowed texture. It comes with a trailer roller to leave cultivated state/texture on field.

To that I wouldn't argue. I don't like plowing with a mouldboard in game because its slow and power hungry (even more so in 19. The Lemkin plow was only 240hp in 17 now its 300). But the game is based on European practices and from I've seen in videos it looks like discs are used as more of a light tillage tool.

I am no farmer though.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

We have two 490 disks and they definitely should not leave a plow texture. They hardly bury cornstalks on the first pass. We run one of ours in the fall and spring, and when it is set up right it makes a nice seedbed with a rolling basket behind it on ground that was chiseled the fall before. Also I think I said this elsewhere, but subsoilers would leave neither textures. They are designed to disturb the surface the least amount as possible. Personally I think in the next game giants should make a new texture for them.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Our anhydrous applicator definitely doesn't leave a finished disc view, but unfortunately the only one I found in game does.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
TheJhonnyMan

Post by TheJhonnyMan »

I'd prefer more tillage and air seeder gear as the number of brands FS has that produce seeding gear in real life (e.g flexi-coil, Case, JD, and Agco) it just feels a bit unbalanced in the seeding and tillage department. sure the bourgault stuff is good but I play maps that don't really Need 30m drills. maybe some more 8-15m drills and a 44ft john deere air seeder would suit me fine
:hi:
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Now we need a feature where you can plug up the field cultivator with cornstalks lol
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

Farmercaseih wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:19 pm Now we need a feature where you can plug up the field cultivator with cornstalks lol
Custom Modding is starting to make Implements, it takes less time and work. hope it leads to more along with North Dakota Modding. That is if people can STOP leaking NDM's mods before they are release from their Beta