Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

MacCLovin

Re: Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

Post by MacCLovin »

FarmerNick wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:20 pm
MacCLovin wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:36 pm Can you use the round bales in the bale shredder add-on to the Premos? I only saw DJ load up square bales onto the bale shredder. Thanks!
Unfortunately not. I took some straw out my MF Silo and made some different size bales with the new Krone Round Baler. Then found out that the shredder "Does not support this Bale Type". Got the Square ones working and made up a few pallets. Had no issues until My JCB Fastrac and the Krone Square Baler did a Paul Daniels and vanished into thin air toggling me through my other vehicles without me pressing anything. They still showed in my Garage. But now I am a bit wary of Straw Harvest. Will this mod Harvest the souls of my remaining tractors?!
That's a shame. Would have been nice to use the new round baler...oh well. Thanks for checking!
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

aklein wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:12 pm To address a few of the recent comments.

The holds for the Premos also in that its normal working speed of 6mph will be lowered if it is going through large amounts of material to a point that it will cut itself off if need be to keep from in taking to much material at a time.

went 1 m.p.h. and it still shuts off when it gets to 5%

Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Probably because you skipped the part were it was mentioned that it's a known issue.
And has nothing to do with the things aklein mentioned.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

so made bales on the field i was tying to use the premos 5000 on to turn into pellets and can't even make pellets using the bale shredder. the shredder took the bale then when bale got to the shredder part it stopped and says bale fill type not supported... now i can't get the bale out of the shredder... well i guess stop playing the game until they get it fixed...so what was the waiting another week and a half to fix a bug?

Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

It is a bug with seasons. Your wait for the extra week fixed other bugs that would have broken your game save. Also it took a week to get a game update to pass in order to fix the bugs for console. Please read the thread before making judgements. PC players posted on this bug when it came out.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

i can post anything i want.. making judgement haha.... if it was still broken why release it then. fix it then release it....
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I'm using it with zero problems using straw. I'm glad they released it. Made a ton of money so far with the bales I've been stocking up for weeks.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Illinois Farmer

lefe1 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:02 pm i can post anything i want.. making judgement haha.... if it was still broken why release it then. fix it then release it....
I believe it is fixed for pc on the github page. Some problems don't occur until it is released. It works fine with the base game. Seasons is a mod therefore it isn't required to work with it. Straw works fine, but since seasons changed the hay bales it struggles with that. This has all been explained before if you read.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Lefe could you just reset the machine to get rid of the bale?
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

then like i said don't release it if it doesn't work. fix the problem them release it. giants makes a game and modders make mods. they should all be required to work with one another. if it doesn't don't release it. that don't even make sense that they are not required to work with one another... and why are you even responding to me when all i'm doing is reporting the issues to giants for console bugs and yes i filled out a bug report. some people *shake my head) can't even post stuff that others are having problems with.....
Illinois Farmer

It is required to work with base game stuff not other mods. It has been reported and creative mesh no about it. It has been written in this thread multiple times. Just read a little of your own.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

lefe1 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:26 pm then like i said don't release it if it doesn't work. fix the problem them release it.
Rather, if it doesn't work for you, delete it. I'm enjoying it.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
MacCLovin

Post by MacCLovin »

So I'm on console - haven't dowloaded it yet.

Would those who have it recommend at this point to wait until it gets fixed?
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Patrick73 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:25 pm Lefe could you just reset the machine to get rid of the bale?
well i found out that i restarted my game and it took the bale but then on the very next bale it did the same thing so i restarted my game again and it took that bale.. so i guess i have to reset the game after doing just 1 bale... haha.. like i said done playing untill they fix it. if it not compatible with seasons i guess i just won't use it. but was really looking forward to using it since consoles don't have anything like this. but can't play just the base game without seasons. if i had to play the game without seasons i wouldn't play it at all..
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

fenixguy wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:31 pm

Rather, if it doesn't work for you, delete it. I'm enjoying it.
OH! WOW! Thanks for the AWESOME! advise. That worked. Well now you are a very smart person that you fixed my problem... *thumbsdown* go play your game and leave me alone :hi: