For all you Deere fans

Patrick73

For all you Deere fans

Post by Patrick73 »

Illinois Farmer

Re: For all you Deere fans

Post by Illinois Farmer »

That's sweet. I have been looking for a good 40 series tractor.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

2 wheel drive an option? Looks awesome either way
garyst

Post by garyst »

Very nice! Will go great with siid moddings 9600/9610 combine when they get released. Hope their will be an update in the future with the 2wd option for them.
coldsteele4ya

Post by coldsteele4ya »

I know I was surprised too I've been wondering when someone what's going to make older deers. I was really surprised Black sheep was going to do it. I'm excited to see what all motors come up with for the rest of fs19 . All the modders do an awesome job for vehicles and maps and objects.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

And the 4440 is included. Im a bit surprised as no one had asked for that. Not once. Ever.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Given that modders aren't usually sitting round waiting for suggestions for new mods, it's not that surprising.
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

Bryan83 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:17 pm And the 4440 is included. Im a bit surprised as no one had asked for that. Not once. Ever.
Lol. Deleted his posts a while ago. If only he had waited a little longer!
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Ritchie wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:30 pm Given that modders aren't usually sitting round waiting for suggestions for new mods, it's not that surprising.
I think you may have missed the joke.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
High Cotton

Post by High Cotton »

I hope they get this one accurate. They list the 46 and 4840 engine size but these are physically larger tractors. It’s difficult to tell in the teaser video. I hope that is represented and not just the decal and hp rating changes. I still have hope the lights in the front fuel tank are where they could possibly be removed in GE and not part of the actual tank cover. This would make it much easier to make into a US market tractor.
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Question for you European farmers - was front wheel assist common on the 40 series in Europe? These tractors were extremely popular in western Canada in their day, but they were almost exclusively 2WD. I've probably walked past 500 of these tractors in my life and I can think of one that was front wheel assist. My understanding was that the FWA option on the 40 series in NA was an after-market hydraulic setup and not the mechanical front axle used on the 50 series and newer Sound Guard designs. It was extremely uncommon. On the 50 series and newer, mechanical axle FWA was common. Was it the same in Europe?
brinko04

Post by brinko04 »

High Cotton wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:44 pm I hope they get this one accurate. They list the 46 and 4840 engine size but these are physically larger tractors. It’s difficult to tell in the teaser video. I hope that is represented and not just the decal and hp rating changes. I still have hope the lights in the front fuel tank are where they could possibly be removed in GE and not part of the actual tank cover. This would make it much easier to make into a US market tractor.
I just checked out BSM's page and it does not appear he will not be doing a US version or row crop configurations. I would love to be wrong and I'm hoping it changes. I'm guessing down the road it will be updated or changed to US configurations for PC players by a 3rd party, time will tell I guess. Likewise, I hope they get the frame sizes right on these bad boys.
Family, Farming, and Cornhusker Football
Part-time Farmer since 2005
XBOX Farmer since 2011
PC Farmer since 2020
Born and Raised in Nebraska
eric21

Post by eric21 »

BSM would make the changes, they would not allow a 3rd party to change it.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

They are making a 2wd version now. You can check their discord for pics.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

It's also on their Facebook