Front tank for american tractors

TURBOSNOOP

Front tank for american tractors

Post by TURBOSNOOP »

How hard would it be to mod a front liquid fertilizer tank for a case hi and john deere tractors for console players. Probably going to get some flack fro this question.
Mwal

Re: Front tank for american tractors

Post by Mwal »

Check out Karl farms magnum I know it comes with one on pc not sure for console or not
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I believe Karl farms was going to try and bring his basic saddle tanks to the case magnum mod for consoles...if it passes, which I hope it does
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
garyst

Post by garyst »

I really hope it passes to. It would be helpful when using the great plains 16 row planter because the fertilizer always runs out before the seeds do. I know you could pull a liquid tank behind the planter but I hate having to unhook it every time I need a refill on seeds.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

TURBOSNOOP wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:47 pm How hard would it be to mod a front liquid fertilizer tank for a case hi and john deere tractors for console players. Probably going to get some flack fro this question.
You mean flack like why do console players ask this and other questions like "is that for console", " when is it coming out for console", "why is this not out on console" question 4k times a day....

Is that the kind of flack you were expecting? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by BreadedVirus on Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
IowaFarmer34

Post by IowaFarmer34 »

Agreed this would be great addition.. would also be nice to be able to apply herbicide with cultivator which is fairly common in US cornbelt.