Selling silage on lone oak

ClearCreakCattleCo.

Selling silage on lone oak

Post by ClearCreakCattleCo. »

I trying to sell silage on Lone oak rn at the bga I have about 750000 liters left out of 970000 liters how do you guys sell large quantities of silage in a day what I was doing was I had some conveyor belts set up to the sell point and I had the milling machine blowing the silage into it running the time at 15x so that it will process the silage as just a little slower than it can fill but playing on seasons can kinda be hard for that because the price is really any good
Crazof

Re: Selling silage on lone oak

Post by Crazof »

the BGA can only process so much per hour. I don't know what the process rate on lone oak is, but I thought the standard rate in FS19 was about 36000/liters per hour (ie 10 ltrs/sec)

At that rate you can only process 864,000 per day.

the bga price doesn't change so the need to get it sold at a particular time is not a problem

on my marwell manor save ( no seasons) I have kept the BGA running 24 hours a day since day 2 or 3. I have a small tractor with a 28,000 ltr tipper being loaded by a conveyor belt. I do my normal farming activities and once in a while bop over to the bga dump what ever I can into the processor and move the tractor/tipper back to the conveyor belt to be refilled. I have two bunkers at the BGA plus the one at the farm to make silage.

on my lone oak (seasons) I made silage in both the BGA and farm bunkers, I load a tipper full with the milling machine and go dump it in the bga, then continue on doing other things, then just go back when I feel like taking another load, but then again I haven't tried making nearly as much as you did.
ClearCreakCattleCo.

Post by ClearCreakCattleCo. »

ok thanks I just thought that they prices varied at the bga
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

ClearCreakCattleCo. wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:29 am ok thanks I just thought that they prices varied at the bga
I thought they changed it for 19 now bga pays by 1000/l like a normal sell point?
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs