things you would like to have in fs19

Illinois Farmer

Re: things you would like to have in fs19

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Yeah, I fugued that's what you were taking about. We give it to our gods. Cattle we give them cracked corn through a roller mill.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
ErikLille

Post by ErikLille »

Some of these have been mentioned by others, but anyway:

1. Bring back sales in the shop, both for ind. equipment and brands.
2. Bring back the loyalty bonus from FS17, where you got better prices on a piece of land when you did missions for that farmer.
3. Price on land should be in accordance with how much work has been done on the field.
4. To be able to type in a url to a internet radio station in addition to the ones we have now.
5. Goats
6. Improved pallet handling, no more catapulting pallets.
7. Seasons built in.
8. With seasons, make it so that rocks appears in spring, and you need to pick them up and get them out of the fields (the next step of realism after implementing weeds and lime I guess?)
Playing on PC
Win10, i5-7600K, 16GB RAM, GTX1080
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

ErikLille wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:06 pm
8. With seasons, make it so that rocks appears in spring, and you need to pick them up and get them out of the fields (the next step of realism after implementing weeds and lime I guess?)
I would think more along the lines of irregation or pesticides\fungucides
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Illinois Farmer

I think the next step after lime would be different types of fertilizers like pot ash, npk, etc based on the soil content. Also irl you would spray for weeds more than just once, but I don't want that in the game.

Edit: also what fsarndrone said
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
ClearCreakCattleCo.

Post by ClearCreakCattleCo. »

more American maps for console
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:19 pm I think the next step after lime would be different types of fertilizers like pot ash, npk, etc based on the soil content. Also irl you would spray for weeds more than just once, but I don't want that in the game.

Edit: also what fsarndrone said
It depends on the crop though, I've seen fields just sprayed once and that's it
Illinois Farmer

Wheat, barley, oats, hay, canola, and alfalfa, I can see that because it covers the ground and weeds can't grow. I was talking about corn and beans.
JDMan10

Post by JDMan10 »

Just gonna go ahead and say this lol I play on ps4 cause it was a gift and I like it lol plus I can’t afford a pc and I’m not tech savvy enough to learn how to mod. Now with that being said here’s some things I thought of and I know a lot of it is probably a stretch. A JD baler that does 5x6 bales, a flatbed gooseneck that has autoload for any size bale, a JD planter, nutrient application, better ground textures, ability to modify the ground with equipment, ability to place triggers anywhere so you can place a fence anywhere and put cows inside it, more stuff to do as a person instead of just driving like fixing fences and changing one single shank on the cultivator and changing the wrap in the baler and blades on the hay cutter and stuff like that, gps, different varieties of seeds so you can compare them, ability to take any material and build anything you want, ability to lease land, used equipment, buy a bull and do a cow calf operation, more in depth animal features like having to wean calves and catch them in pens when they’re ready to sell and take them to the stockyard, watch a sale at the stockyard, have other farmers to interact with, place a pond in a pasture so you don’t have to manually give water, have stores deliver stuff to you, interactive ground. That’s just some stuff lol I know some of it’s already been mentioned but maybe if it gets mentioned enough then it’ll happen lol
JDMan10

Post by JDMan10 »

Oh and a bush hog and maybe make it to where you’re running a family farm so maybe your sons and dad and brother help you instead of paying a worker and better bale and pallet physics cause they don’t just go flying around irl lol
JDMan10

Post by JDMan10 »

And make it to where you can bale your corn stalks
JDMan10

Post by JDMan10 »

Manual attach and actually have to check your equipment before you use it like grease it, check the bolts and tires, check hydraulic, check fluids in tractor, check lights and electrical stuff
MacCLovin

Post by MacCLovin »

Console - multiple contracts!
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Being able to water crops or add moisture to fields along with integrated seasons would be a nice addition.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

ClearCreakCattleCo. wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:13 am more American maps for console
Quality not quantity
the big print giveth the small print taketh
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

1+++^ *thumbsup*
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew: