selling eggs

Please report new found bugs in this forum and confirm that you were able to reproduce a bug.
You can find all information in "How to report a bug"
ZbychD

selling eggs

Post by ZbychD »

The game has three errors,
you never know how many eggs are in the box, or which box if full or empty?
cheats on money when selling egg,
incorrectly shows or does not show how many eggs are on the trailer. Everytime shows 0 one box or 20 box the same shows 0.
I sent about sixth emails to support Giants. Unfortunately, the people answering me have no knowledge about the game. All they can do is send me to a forum where I haven't found any information about bugs with selling eggs.
Just be nice and kind and the world will become a bit better. :)))
Bryan83

Re: selling eggs

Post by Bryan83 »

Maybe try going on the modhub, and download the egg pallet. That should at least tell you how many liters of eggs are there.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Each box is 100 liters of eggs
Not quite sure about how it's cheating on money as 10 full boxes would give you the amount shown on the Prices screen.
The game doesn't show you the amount of anything you have on a trailer unless it's an autoload trailer. So, once again, not quite sure how this is an error.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
ZbychD

Post by ZbychD »

I think you are wrong FarmCatJenkins. In my information in box is 150l eggs.
Thank you Bryan83 i will try but i not sure if i know how do that. :)
Anyway Giants should fix that. I bought a game that should work without any mods.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Yes you are right, I apologize. I always use the egg pallets and thought there were 24 boxes in them but there are only 16.

ZbychD

Post by ZbychD »

No problem FarmCatJenkins :)))
My problem is that when I sell eggs I often get a different price for another box of eggs.
So it looks like not every box is full.
The game in no way shows how many eggs are in the box.
Unfortunately I was looking for mod in the egg palette but I did not find. The only thing I found was Egg storage hut: (((
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod. ... tle=fs2019

Just stick one or two of those in where your eggs spawn and it will fill that until it has 16 full boxes

Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 10:40 pm https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod. ... tle=fs2019

Just stick one or two of those in where your eggs spawn and it will fill that until it has 16 full boxes
Yeah, that's the one I was talking about.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

ZbychD

Post by ZbychD »

Hi guys:)
I installed an egg palette. Now I will test how it works. Thank you very much for your help. Greetings from Poland. Zibi
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Glad we could help. Greetings back from America and happy farming my friend.

Gizmo6882

Post by Gizmo6882 »

I have installed the egg pallet mod but where do I get it from, I can't find it in the shop
ZbychD

Post by ZbychD »

Hi Gizmo :)
Egg pallet is in shop where you buy other stuff on pallet, at the end.Same place where you buy pesticides and fertilizers on pallets :)
ZbychD

Post by ZbychD »

Hi Guys!! :)
I have tested egg pallet:) It is working well :)) then yesterday u have bought another chicken yard :))) Again thank you for help:)) Yesterday also i have bought car Scaroc with MNC tank. I not have any idea for what i can use it????? I try fill tank by gasolin, liquid pesticide, an liquid fertilizers, but but it doesn't work. I had also ask uncle google but not find any answer? You maybe know for what i can use them? Have god day. regards:))
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

ZbychD wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 1:10 pm Hi Guys!! :)
I have tested egg pallet:) It is working well :)) then yesterday u have bought another chicken yard :))) Again thank you for help:)) Yesterday also i have bought car Scaroc with MNC tank. I not have any idea for what i can use it????? I try fill tank by gasolin, liquid pesticide, an liquid fertilizers, but but it doesn't work. I had also ask uncle google but not find any answer? You maybe know for what i can use them? Have god day. regards:))
Glad you got the egg pallet figured out. I downloaded the Scarok last night and tried to mess around with the fuel tank, but could not get it to refill no matter what I did. I tried hooking up a trailer and selecting the truck, nothing. Quite odd.

Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

It's a little tricky, but to fill the NMC's transfer tank, I had to slowly back straight up to the pump and watch the help window. As soon as it changes to fill you can add the fuel.