Sheep pen

Princeguardian

Sheep pen

Post by Princeguardian »

I am trying to use Farmerfivetom's sheep pen but keep getting the no more room for wool pallets. I have been digging through everywhere trying to find out info on this problem. I have the mod on both xbox and pc and have the same problem with both. Anyone know whats up with this mod?
Eische

Re: Sheep pen

Post by Eische »

Are there wool pallets already visible?
Usually there is room for only 4 pallets in the trigger/spawner area. You need to move them out of that area first so that new ones can spawn.
Other stuff in that area (vehicles, bales, ...) will also block the pallet spawning.

The pallet spawner area is outside the shed between the aluminum ladder and the fence. Which one of the pens are you using? The one without attachment shed has a smaller spawner area. Maybe it is too small for the game to spawn pallets.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
dahemac

Post by dahemac »

The sheep pens are broken. Neither works under any circumstances on a default map with no other mods and no other anything. I wish this would get fixed because these are the nicest set of buildings for FS19 imo.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

dahemac wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:48 am The sheep pens are broken. Neither works under any circumstances on a default map with no other mods and no other anything. I wish this would get fixed because these are the nicest set of buildings for FS19 imo.
11 month old thread...
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
ctb123

Post by ctb123 »

There was a 1.5 update that supposedly addressed not being able to produce wool pallets, but I could not get it to work either. I like the buildings, but for me, the Sheep Pen is unusable, at least for sheep if you expect to get wool.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019