Tyrolean alpenwelt

BearClaw

Tyrolean alpenwelt

Post by BearClaw »

Hello comnunity, i see the tyrolean alps map had an update, now named tyrolean alpenwelt, but the update with the new look is only for pc?

Will this be able for consoles too? I mean, when a mod says its for all platforms, why do not all platforms get the updated versions? .. then it should have come as a pure pc mod for my opinion. Confusing system ...
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
Kamoore65536

Re: Tyrolean alpenwelt

Post by Kamoore65536 »

Considering the update added the manure system mod and that mod is not available for console and the original map of Tyrolean Alps was for all platforms you don't get the update for PC add ons part of it. This is the way it has always been.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

No doubt there will be a console update eventually too.
This is one of my favourite little pet maps. The new flowery grass texture is attractive. It's a shame the hilltop grass fields can't be used as open animal pens. I suspect it can be done in GE but I've always struggled to get it working reliably.
CrashhawkCE

Post by CrashhawkCE »

Just because it is manure system compatible doesn't mean we can't use it on console. There are quite a few manure system compatible mods that are available on console.
XB1 - Streaming daily on Twitch!
https://twitch.tv/CrashHawkCE

J & M Farms, Illinois
CJ Farms, On the Welsh Marches, Shropshire, UK
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

CrashhawkCE wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 10:17 pm Just because it is manure system compatible doesn't mean we can't use it on console. There are quite a few manure system compatible mods that are available on console.
The manure system mod by Wopster is not compatible with consoles. That is one thing that did not update in the console version. :frown:
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
CrashhawkCE

Post by CrashhawkCE »

I didn't say it was compatible. I said that we can have mods, and maps for that matter, that are compatible for the manure system on console. It's evident by all the mods on the modhub that are for console and manure system compatible. (And yes, the version numbers coincide on my XBox.)

Cheers
XB1 - Streaming daily on Twitch!
https://twitch.tv/CrashHawkCE

J & M Farms, Illinois
CJ Farms, On the Welsh Marches, Shropshire, UK
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

The mods that are compatible with the manure system wouldn't actually have the manure system because it isn't available PM console. Therefore, evey time you see an update or says manure system compatible that is talking about pc only.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.