Map stuck on loading

winner

Map stuck on loading

Post by winner »

I Download ingame all global company mods when I turnoff Globalcompany mods moded map example Kiwi starter map load.When Globalcompany turn on map stuck on loading screen.I try more moded map and I try Ravenport map but every map stuck on loading screen. In attach I put log file. I use last FS 19 patch 1.5.1 on Steam. I do not have platinum edition.I do not know if important but I have Cotton John Deere,Holmer DLC.
Attachments
log.txt
(25.59 KiB) Downloaded 292 times
RogsR35UK

Re: Map stuck on loading

Post by RogsR35UK »

I have had a similar issue on console. It turned out that a new update for a New Holland T6 (the version that can made as a Night Eagle version) was incompatible with the previous version of the mod, provided you had the tractor in question. I had to switch that updated mod off before the game would load properly. I saved and restarted with the Night Eagle Mod now selected with the other mods and the game loaded OK. I had to re-purchase the T6, but at least i could play on the map again.

It may not be that mod in your case so you may need to disable mods that have been updated since you last played the map.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

winner wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:30 am I Download ingame all global company mods when I turnoff Globalcompany mods moded map example Kiwi starter map load.When Globalcompany turn on map stuck on loading screen.I try more moded map and I try Ravenport map but every map stuck on loading screen. In attach I put log file. I use last FS 19 patch 1.5.1 on Steam. I do not have platinum edition.I do not know if important but I have Cotton John Deere,Holmer DLC.
If you still have the same issue just remove the global company ccm mill I think that is your problem.
Rudi950

Post by Rudi950 »

It is the ccm mill. It only works in combinations with MaizePlus & MaizePlus ccm Extension or the more bunkersilo mod. Those mods register ccm. If you don’t use one of the the game searches for this fruittype without success. This is why it gets stuck.
L2K Perma

Post by L2K Perma »

If you’re using the ccm mill, then you need to have the more bunkersilo mod installed and enabled as well. Otherwise, you’ll get what you’re seeing and the map will not load.
FS13 - Xbox 360
FS15 - Xbox 360/Xbox One
FS17 - Xbox One
FS19 - PC

PC specs: i5-8600k, M22 Kraken AIO cooler, 16GB ddr4 ram, RTX 2070 Super, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD