JHHG (probably) stoled tracks from lexion 8900

JaaDlugi

JHHG (probably) stoled tracks from lexion 8900

Post by JaaDlugi »

As in title, in the screenshots on the modhub you can see only 2D tracks, and in game you can choose 3D tracks that looks exactly like in Lexion 8900 from Claas DLC.
Illinois Farmer

Re: JHHG (probably) stoled tracks from lexion 8900

Post by Illinois Farmer »

He actually has said he took them from the terra trac that giants released with 3d tracks. Stop thinking the worse of people and do some research before accusing.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
JaaDlugi

Post by JaaDlugi »

In Claas Axion TT they were inclined and i do some research :)
Illinois Farmer

You still can get there 3d tracks from it. Custom modding has 3d tracks too. Lots of modders use them.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
JaaDlugi

Post by JaaDlugi »

Do you know how 3D trucks works? It make a straight line track to right shape, and this shape does not look like it's from Axion TT.
Also Custom Modding used John Deere trucks from Bourgault DLC, BUT they did not share it at modhub.
Guil

Post by Guil »

If you have an issue, send an email to abuse@giantssoftware.com with supporting information, no point in speculating here
Illinois Farmer

Well that's what he said he did. Also for custom modding that dlc wasn't even out when they did their 3d tracks.
garyst

Post by garyst »

If you scroll down on his Facebook page to the post he made on May 6th he says giant's agreed to allow the edit of the grain cart so maybe he got permission from giant's themselves to use the 3d tracks.
JaaDlugi

Post by JaaDlugi »

The whole model was shared as .zip by Giants, and the 3D tracks are in .pdlc that is coded file that contain whole dlc.
Giants do not allow to use files from dlc's.
If they alllow to do that, you could take Lexion 8900 and just upload it to modhub.
L2K Perma

Post by L2K Perma »

I won’t get into the debacle of JHHG, but, Giants are not the only ones who know how to do 3D Tracks. There are a few modders who also know how to do them. Whether or not JHHG can, that’d be open to interpretation.
FS13 - Xbox 360
FS15 - Xbox 360/Xbox One
FS17 - Xbox One
FS19 - PC

PC specs: i5-8600k, M22 Kraken AIO cooler, 16GB ddr4 ram, RTX 2070 Super, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

This stealing story is total BS!

Giants allows to use any parts of the game for modding and these tracks are from Claas Axion TT mod:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

Platinum Edition Lexion tracks are not possible to use by anybody, because they are inside
encrypted file.
And if somebody asks, why? Because otherwise modders would extract the DLC/Platinum edition content
and would release as separate mods and nobody would buy DLC-s anymore.

Only thing you can call stealing is if somebody takes mod completely made by another modder and calls
it his owns.
JaaDlugi

Post by JaaDlugi »

@IceUul The 3D tracks work in such a way that they change the straight track model into the right shape.
And shape of the tracks used in this trailer don't look same as this used in Axion TT, so he stoled it from Lexion 8900 - THAT IS FROM DLC AS I SAID MANY TIMES - or make his own, but many people tell that he can't make models.
so don't talk when you don't know how something works.
I'm waiting for respond from someone from Giants.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

JaaDlugi wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 3:53 pm @IceUul The 3D tracks work in such a way that they change the straight track model into the right shape.
And shape of the tracks used in this trailer don't look same as this used in Axion TT, so he stoled it from Lexion 8900 - THAT IS FROM DLC AS I SAID MANY TIMES - or make his own, but many people tell that he can't make models.
so don't talk when you don't know how something works.
I'm waiting for respond from someone from Giants.
It is not possible to steal anything from this DLC, unless he cracked DLC files, which is unlikely.

And it is possible to change the shape.

I compared Claas Axion TT mod and JHHG Brent Avalanche mod and folders under:
"shared\wheels\tracks\claas\axion960TT" and "brent" has quite similar content, even
track image files are identical, just Brent has modified i3d file about track shape.
Illinois Farmer

Well must not be anything relevant because it is still on the modhub.
JaaDlugi

Post by JaaDlugi »

So, why in the update tracks dissapeard?
So funny.