Greenwich cow barn straw won't overfill

CaptGoodvibes

Greenwich cow barn straw won't overfill

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

Hi, PS4 user playing on the Greenwich Valley map and trying to copy TheLittleFarmer YT vids as inspiration to do all my own farming (no helpers) and really enjoying it! I'm using Seasons with is different from their video series...

Anyway,

Trying to care for my cows that haven't perished--I haven't killed--yet ;)

Overfilling straw isn't working. I've tried the front loader mounted shredder and the TMR wagon to fill the barn with straw but both will only over fill 3l at a time. Yes, you heard that right, 3l. Bar graph in the Seasons menu shows about halfway filled and still orange. Trying to feed them isn't much easier.

What gives?

Thanks!
PS4
-----------------------------
I like jumping off the deep end
CaptGoodvibes

Re: Greenwich cow barn straw won't overfill

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

Bought more cows. Straw basically fills to about 50% and you can never see it on the floor.
PS4
brynog

Post by brynog »

I'm playing this map currently. I'll check when I get the kids to bed tonight, but I don't think I noticed a problem when I put straw under the cows. Might be a mod conflict....
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

brynog wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 1:07 pm I'm playing this map currently. I'll check when I get the kids to bed tonight, but I don't think I noticed a problem when I put straw under the cows. Might be a mod conflict....
Yes, I'm thinking a conflict as well. Hoping someone has seen it before. Cheers!
PS4
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

I think it fixed itself with a reboot. Still cannot see any straw but bar is full after using a front loader and a bucket. Cheers!
PS4
brynog

Post by brynog »

You owe me 5 bales!!!! Its mid summer and now my cows are knee deep in straw when I don't usually bed them down over late spring to autumn. Anyways the bar shows full on mine.