Valtra Cow Edition

Old McGlenno

Valtra Cow Edition

Post by Old McGlenno »

So I was interested in seeing how difficult it would be to get ahold of one of the Valta N Series Cow Edition tractors (RL not the game). I did some basic searching online and the only sign of an actual Cow Edition Valtra was ONE picture on pinterest. Everything else that came up was related to farming simulator. I even scoured the Valtra website. Nothing. Does anyone know anything about this tractor? Is it an actual product from Valtra, or did someone just decide to paint a Valtra black and white?
eric21

Re: Valtra Cow Edition

Post by eric21 »

It's a limited edition tractor/promotional, the Blue Powers are limited edition too. Theres a limited edition New Holland harvester called "black beauty"
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

There is a big difference between the Blue Power NH's and Valtra Cow editions.
Blue Powers are a more luxurious version, cow edition is not a version you can just buy.
There is Valtra Unlimited, where you customize your tractor: https://www.valtra.fi/traktorit/unlimited-studio.html
Old McGlenno

Post by Old McGlenno »

Lexie wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:31 pm There is a big difference between the Blue Power NH's and Valtra Cow editions.
Blue Powers are a more luxurious version, cow edition is not a version you can just buy.
There is Valtra Unlimited, where you customize your tractor: https://www.valtra.fi/traktorit/unlimited-studio.html
I did see that and went through the various options...didn't see anything relating to the cow paint scheme. I did go through it rather quickly though, so maybe I missed it?
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Just saw on there National Defense...

"Sir, we need to bring out the big guns!"

Valtra tractor with mounted machine guns comes strolling up
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Old McGlenno

Post by Old McGlenno »

lol! Well, Finland (that is where they are based, right?) isn't exactly known for their military
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

You could say they'd be ready to plow their way through the enemies.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Old McGlenno

Post by Old McGlenno »

I'm trying real hard to match your pun but I think you set the bar pretty high there.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Still say it's a promotional/limited edition. You wont find it on website but probably on events and occasions
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

given enough money and time, you can get anything customized to your liking.
Newholland T8

Post by Newholland T8 »

It wouldn’t surprise me if there’s a real Valtra somewhere in the world with a cow like paint scheme, it’s strange because our neighbour runs Valtras And he has gone for some pretty staid colours (metallic green with cream wheels, a burgundy one with cream wheels and a white one) but you see at shows and there’s one at the Agco dealer near us that’s in all sorts of crazy colours, it’s bright metallic orange with black wheels 🤢

But I was speaking to him yesterday while we were having a break from baling and as a matter of fact I asked him what the deal is with these valtras I’m mad colours, he said that if your ordering a Valtra new from a dealer, then if you’ve got the money you can have it pretty much any colour you like, I even think they do a paint matching scheme same as many high end car companies, you tell them what colour you want and they’ll match it.
If it’s not blue then it just won’t do!
RedJester

Post by RedJester »

Newholland T8 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:12 am It wouldn’t surprise me if there’s a real Valtra somewhere in the world with a cow like paint scheme, it’s strange because our neighbour runs Valtras And he has gone for some pretty staid colours (metallic green with cream wheels, a burgundy one with cream wheels and a white one) but you see at shows and there’s one at the Agco dealer near us that’s in all sorts of crazy colours, it’s bright metallic orange with black wheels 🤢

But I was speaking to him yesterday while we were having a break from baling and as a matter of fact I asked him what the deal is with these valtras I’m mad colours, he said that if your ordering a Valtra new from a dealer, then if you’ve got the money you can have it pretty much any colour you like, I even think they do a paint matching scheme same as many high end car companies, you tell them what colour you want and they’ll match it.
LOL. This is actually one of the reasons I use mainly Valtra tractors in-game. They're about the only tractors that have all the color options open to them and I like to color coordinate my farming fleet. The idea of modding a mod to open up and use the full color palette on every piece of farm equipment almost driving me to build a PC for this game.
Valko_inen

Post by Valko_inen »

I don't know if that's still the case but for a long time Valtra would only make tractors on order.