John Deere 40 series

BryanJ

John Deere 40 series

Post by BryanJ »

Hi, the John Deere 40 series is not in testing but it passed for PC but for console it failed im thinking that BSM is going to resubmit for console testing and please be patient it will come :confusednew: :smileynew: *thumbsup*
Florish

Re: John Deere 40 series

Post by Florish »

First of all how do you know it failed ? Yesterday it was on the list. May come today you never know... also the list ia just a snap of the moment.
Digital farmer from the Netherlands
- FS17/19 on PS4
- FS22 on PS5
Blacksheep-Modding

Post by Blacksheep-Modding »

Hi, there was just a small error on console, the mod has already been sent with the correction. ;)
Harrymurdoch2020

Post by Harrymurdoch2020 »

Thank u for update black sheep modding keep up the good work
Kimpak

Post by Kimpak »

Blacksheep-Modding wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:03 pm Hi, there was just a small error on console, the mod has already been sent with the correction. ;)
Thanks for the update! Was bummed when I didn't see it on the release list today.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Maybe tomorrow. I know it's wishful thinking, nut I'm like a kid at Christmas right now concerning this. I may have to drink a little too much tonight to fall asleep.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Kimpak

Post by Kimpak »

Blacksheep-Modding wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:03 pm Hi, there was just a small error on console, the mod has already been sent with the correction. ;)
Just curious. When you re-submit a mod with a fix does that put the mod back at the end of the line of pending mods to test? Or does it get to go to the front of the line since it's already been mostly tested?
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Kimpak wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:54 pm
Just curious. When you re-submit a mod with a fix does that put the mod back at the end of the line of pending mods to test? Or does it get to go to the front of the line since it's already been mostly tested?
Probably depends on the size of the fix. I've had my GEOs tested, failed because I had a 1 instead of a 2 in the xml and resubmitted same day, next day it was pending release. I'd imagine for a big list of problems it goes to the back of the list though.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:56 pm
Kimpak wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:54 pm
Probably depends on the size of the fix. I've had my GEOs tested, failed because I had a 1 instead of a 2 in the xml and resubmitted same day, next day it was pending release. I'd imagine for a big list of problems it goes to the back of the list though.
Fingers crossed for a small fix lol
Ado239

Post by Ado239 »

Thanks for the update. Really looking forward to this :)
PS4 player. Case is ace but fear the Deere! *thumbsup*
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Ohhh goody gumdrops.
JD 40 series are my all time faves
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Thank you Black Sheep Modding!!!
I love it!!
FS19's Best Tractor ever
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Finally, someone made a high quality model of this tractor, i have been waiting this for years.

Many thanks to BSM! :hi:
Last edited by IceUul on Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

So glad we finally get a quality version of this tractor. TYVM BSM!!! :biggrin2:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Pict

Post by Pict »

Tried this one out last night, it's an excellent mod all around *thumbsup* and like a few have already mentioned, it's good to finally see a well made version of such an iconic tractor after so many poor efforts.

Sounds great too, unlike many other efforts.

One tiny detail I came across was that there some Trelleborg's have found their way into the Michelin tire selection.

On a personal preference note, I find the view angle from the cab a little wide, just my take on it, easy thing for me to tweak.