No contracts and stage 1 fields on greenwich ?

Florish

No contracts and stage 1 fields on greenwich ?

Post by Florish »

Good afternoon,

i am currently playing with 6 days seasons on Greenwich Valley (PS4).

I have gone through 1 full year now and am currently on day 2 of spring , second year.

1st of all, i dont have ANY contracts to do.... can someone tell me how this is possible ?

2nd is that during 1st year it got to my attention that i only had a few contracts during year and for only some fields (i think) . also mid winter there were some baling contracts to do... which ofcourse i couldnt do. also , when the 1st day of spring attended and the snow dissapeared, on 1 field i allready saw stage 2 oats growing.

last of al is that, if i look back, i think most of the fields were black ground/harvested crop all year, i dont remember seeing anything grow on lands that were not mine.

i hope someone can explain how this can happen, because i thought greenwich is Seasons ready (i am on PS4 btw)

i hope i dont have to start all over again because this is my first map were i put this many hours on , also on my equipment..
Digital farmer from the Netherlands
- FS17/19 on PS4
- FS22 on PS5
brynog

Re: No contracts and stage 1 fields on greenwich ?

Post by brynog »

There are only 10 or 12 fields that have contracts on greenvalley. The others stay in the same state from day 1. Great map besides the lack of contracts
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

I'm pretty sure I read on here some time ago that the field definitions are not set very good by the map maker, and that's why there is a lack of contracts. If the AI can't determine the field area then no work will be done on them.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Yep FarmCatJenkins is correct. I opened a Bug Report about this very map in November last year, and so far no updates have been made by the Author or Giants to correct the issue that most of the fields on the map do not have the correct Field Defintions setup in the map I3D file, and these fields also do not have the "Allow Field Missions" box checked as well in the map file. This means you'll never get Contracts on this map, apart from a couple of fields which only ever offer you Baling Missions. Once you buy or own those fields, you'll lose access to contracts on them.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*