Please fix traffic!

Cristari

Please fix traffic!

Post by Cristari »

I have lost count of the amount of times I've got myself stuck through my own handeling of vehicles, trailers and equipment that I am moving from field to field and had no choice but to reset the vehicle back to the shop in doing so losing all crops and harvest on them simply because traffic has managed to speed right up to the back and front of the equipment restricting my movements.

I have lost £it's it'sof crops because if stuff traffic in the game.

I know you can turn traffic off but I like playing this for a little reality but the traffic in this is horrid!
Very salty right now because I've just lost another 40k l of sugerbeat.
Eische

Re: Please fix traffic!

Post by Eische »

As a workaround:
Once you get stuck again in between traffic, ust disable it, drive your vehicle to a save spot and enable the traffic again.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

And it sounds like you're playing on mod maps. With the standard maps it's very hard to get stuck like that.
And everything mod related is no issue Giants will handle.

Also, moved the topic.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Also mod makers change the speed of traffic and also calm down
humbe

Post by humbe »

This kind of killed Greenwich Valley for me. Some of the gates are horrible to get through with harvester and header trailer, so when traffic comes and blocks in addition it's hopeless. Traffic should stop and leave more room.. Would be great if they backed away also if they got stuck... I guess I had a too big harvester. I had major issues just getting it from shop and out on the road..

I found that if you tab elsewhere and do something else first, when I switched back the traffic queue was gone.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Traffic disappears after a few minutes when you go to another part of the map
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Giants won't likely be fixing anything at this point. Other than some paid mods they're releasing, don't expect anything in the way of fixes.
The only way to fix the issue is to turn off traffic, or be more careful yourself given the limitations of the game. I prefer to turn the traffic off because it is anything but realistic.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

It’s perfectly realistic, bunch of who crash into slow moving equipment because they’re on there phones and have no concept of right of way.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Mwal wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:14 pm It’s perfectly realistic, bunch of morons who crash into slow moving equipment because they’re on there phones and have no concept of right of way.
👍🏻Lol
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

I remember the traffic in FS17 being less suicidal, in that they would stop further away and take a little longer before starting again when you're trying to manoeuvre your tractor or combine out of the tangle.

I use a truck with a beacon on to stop the traffic both sides of an awkward junction and then move the big stuff ... much like in RL, only there's no way to give the drivers a falsely-smiley wave when you finally let them go by :D
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:22 pm Traffic disappears after a few minutes when you go to another part of the map
Didn't know that always just flicked traffic off and back on again.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Leicesterlichtie

Post by Leicesterlichtie »

In La Coronella by Shaba, at the cow pasture that you buy, the cows cross the road & the traffic stops. *thumbsup* However they drive straight through pedestrians on zebra crossings. :lol:

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
Enjoys growing sunflowers
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Leicesterlichtie wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:30 pm In La Coronella by Shaba, at the cow pasture that you buy, the cows cross the road & the traffic stops. *thumbsup* However they drive straight through pedestrians on zebra crossings. :lol:
Cows are more important

Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Mwal wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:14 pm It’s perfectly realistic, bunch of who crash into slow moving equipment because they’re on there phones and have no concept of right of way.
One year hauling a load of corn with a gravity wagon, I got ran off the road. I spilled about 20 bushels, but was lucky not to tip the whole wagon over. Next time I'm running over the car. People drive so crazy.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:33 pm
Mwal wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:14 pm It’s perfectly realistic, bunch of who crash into slow moving equipment because they’re on there phones and have no concept of right of way.
One year hauling a load of corn with a gravity wagon, I got ran off the road. I spilled about 20 bushels, but was lucky not to tip the whole wagon over. Next time I'm running over the car. People drive so crazy.
True. I saw just yesterday on my way home from work a tractor heading back to their farm from the neighbors with a loading wagon and someone behind him tried to pass on a back country road, almost collided head on with another car. People are stupid