[FS19]Patch 1.6 dropping tomorrow - Now live

jakkobw

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.6 dropping tomorrow - Now live

Post by jakkobw »

When will the servers be updated?!?! trying to play and our server still hasn't been updated please help.
Vanquish081

Post by Vanquish081 »

Alagos wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:15 pm @FarmBoss, I don't really know of any mods that break the game by themselves. That would generally be mod conflicts and to be fair, most of the game-breaking mods aren't tested by QA, you can find them on shady websites.
Last year Giants took action on the mod rating issue and put it straight into the game for those who used VPNs and dropped the ratio or raised it, perhaps it would be time to take action against shady websites that publish mods without permission.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Impossible to get all the shady websites taken down. They would keep popping up in different names.

You're not comparing like for like. Giants can easily change elements that they have complete control over.
CowsGoMoo

Re: [FS19]Patch 1.6 dropping tomorrow

Post by CowsGoMoo »

iwan073 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:46 am
CowsGoMoo wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:10 am Let me be the outcast I guess? and thank giants for even fixing anything
Thanks for fixing anything?
Most of us are paying customers. I expect nothing less.

I totally love what GIANTS is doing to this game.
But if there's one thing I have to complain about, it's the fixing of issues the game has.
Some things never get fixed, like missing fans for example (Fendt 1000). Other things take way too long to get addressed.

Like why can't the 9RX be fixed in this patch?
What does it matter that it's part of a DLC or not?

Look at how long it's been since the last patch. And this short list is what they come up with?
The Claas header trailers STILL move around even though that was supposed to be fixed a while back.
And? I'm a paying customer for Subnautica too and thats never been updated on console. Its been out for over a year.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Never buy from them again then ;)
Ignorance is bliss
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:13 am And? I'm a paying customer for Subnautica too and thats never been updated on console. Its been out for over a year.
Have they tried to sell you DLC for console without fixing outstanding issues?
I haven't played that game.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

FarmBoss wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:45 am Have they tried to sell you DLC for console without fixing outstanding issues?
I haven't played that game.
Nope, got me there. But there is an issue with ground/terrain taking very long time to load and if your inside of the ground when it loads your a tractor in field mud up to its hood.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
jameslagden

Post by jameslagden »

O5-Chaki wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:00 am The Patch is now live on all platforms. Most platforms will auto-update, but if you are on PC/Mac and require a manual update, then you can find the patch here: https://www.farming-simulator.com/updates.php
If you have a Steam or Mac OS X version your game will be updated automatically...

Any idea how long it takes for the MacOS App store to provide the update?
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Did anyone notice they gave the John Deere 9RX U.S. specs as well?

And they gave it wide tracks. 3 track options now.

Wonder if they did address the ground interaction

Ignorance is bliss
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

That's only on PS4 and probably a mistake was made somewhere in releasing that yesterday.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
matejcro

Post by matejcro »

Miketeg wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:22 pm Having a game with bugs at launch or later is just normal.

Having a company / team asking for bugs reports and rejecting most of them because they are not "a big bug enough" is not making any sens and this is where Giants is really really bad.

For me, I see Giants as " We launch the game, we take your money, and you have to deal with the bugs because we already think about the next version, or next DLC to take you more money and give you more bugs".

I'm sure this is not their intention, but for me (as for many other player that I talk with) this is the way we see Giants.

These fan, or sliding vehicule that are not fixed and get an "won't be fixed in the current game" answer is really bad from a company who sold tons of copy of the game. The message is not good at all and this is where Giants have to focus more before the launch of the next edition.

Less marketing push, more QA/bugs fixes !
I think this is partly true! :)
But i hope they are see all bugs and problems on forum and will be fix for next game! :shock:
matejcro

Post by matejcro »

GIANTS are the only dev that scans mods to see if they're okay..wow .. instead of fixing their bugs. For example, ETS2 has a ton of mods but SCS does not check or test the same modes..just a little explanation .. GIANTS wants to attract new players with mods because there is more content / fun with mods, but that's a waste of time.

I don’t hate anyone, I just said my opinion. Cheers :D
Last edited by matejcro on Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Alagos wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:47 am That's only on PS4 and probably a mistake was made somewhere in releasing that yesterday.
The mistake was not doing it on every platform then 😉
Ignorance is bliss
matejcro

Post by matejcro »

iwan073 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:56 am
Alagos wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:47 am That's only on PS4 and probably a mistake was made somewhere in releasing that yesterday.
The mistake was not doing it on every platform then 😉
Coincidence is not accidental!
JJundt22

Post by JJundt22 »

Any updates on the 9RX?