bugs

Please report new found bugs in this forum and confirm that you were able to reproduce a bug.
You can find all information in "How to report a bug"
danilodonadeli

bugs

Post by danilodonadeli »

Hello, I'm an FS player since version 11 of the game. I currently play on the PS4 platform. I am part of one of the largest SF communities in Brazil. We were very happy when the FS looked at South America and included crops and equipment from our region in the game. Which was a start but we still think that little by the large number of players in this region. An example of this is the licensed brand RANDON@. There are numerous models of trailers and semi-trailers that are not in the game, only PC mods that do not enter the official page and thus never reach the platforms. There are some errors since the beginning of FS19 which until today have not yet been corrected, for example the bridges that link field 14 to field 3 on the Felsbrun map when driving with the lowered trailer GOLDHOFER@ it always precedes with the bridge entrances. The CASE @ A-8800 sugar cane harvester, when operated with the contractor, is never aligned at the beginning of the fields, making it almost impossible to approach the trailer due to its maneuvering method. The 5x1 TT @ multi-cultivator that has the real functionality of fertilizing and unpacking the soil like a subsoiler and also cultivating, without removing and destroying the sugar cane plantation, in the game does not take the same action as the subsoil and still completely removes the plantation . The TT @ implement, which has the function in its real use of unpacking the soil like a plow, in the game works only as a cultivator. These are some examples that could be given more attention to South American equipment and cultivars. Kindly a big fan.
Alagos

Re: bugs

Post by Alagos »

Please refer to the topic linked in my signature about how to post bug reports. 1 block of text containing covering multiple items is not the way to do it.
Please make a new topic for each bug with the proper format.

Requests for equipment don't belong in a bug report either or pointing out how big the community is in a certain part of the world doesn't either.

I'll lock this topic since this is not usable as a bug report.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<