Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

eric21

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by eric21 »

No as they dont tend to work on bank holidays, though they have put out mods on some days. But its highly unlikely as it's a bank holiday
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Ah, fair enough. I guess everyone got the 40 series so that will keep us pacified until new mods are out. 🙂
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

The 40 series has magical powers, no front pto yet it will run a front mower.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Well if it's a holiday there goes my hopes after Lanci told me his mods seem to be Thursday releases. Another weekend without stone valley possibly 😒
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Alagos wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:46 am For some reason I'm seriously surprised most people appear so happy with this 40 series. I'm just disappointed myself..
It’s the console aspect of it I think. The tractor has almost a legendary status in the US not sure what to compare it to in other countries but here it seemed like everyone had one. So to get one for console players it’s a much bigger deal.
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

I guess I am opposite of most I love the new 40 series sound. I am so tired of the computer generated tractor noises we listen to on everything else. I do not see me updating for fear that they will change the engine sound
JamP

Post by JamP »

Alagos wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:46 am For some reason I'm seriously surprised most people appear so happy with this 40 series. I'm just disappointed myself..
We are two. The sound seems unbearable to me. But there is another JD mod that I don't remember now that I don't like the sound either, and I stopped using it because of that.

BSM's MAN is also a little unbearable to my ears.

** As a side note, you have become a much better person apparently. It deserves praise. I remember our fights years ago over almost nothing. Congratulations!
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

norfolk farmer wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:15 pm The 40 series has magical powers, no front pto yet it will run a front mower.
Like the 1000 series and the Xerion
Ignorance is bliss
SJ_Sathanas

Post by SJ_Sathanas »

JamP wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:44 pm
We are two. The sound seems unbearable to me. But there is another JD mod that I don't remember now that I don't like the sound either, and I stopped using it because of that.

BSM's MAN is also a little unbearable to my ears.

** As a side note, you have become a much better person apparently. It deserves praise. I remember our fights years ago over almost nothing. Congratulations!
I think BSM's MAN used the same sf/x as the Giants' MAN truck? Either way I'm not huge on how they sound either, and the BSM seems to suffer understeer with REA. I like BSM though and try to support them by downloading their mods. I can't speak on the technical quality of their mods but He/She/They (?) have come up with some unusual concepts and I'd like to see more.
JamP

Post by JamP »

Yes, I like most of your mods. My most played map is theirs.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Day two of 40 series John Deere, still can’t wipe the smile off my face!

Side note: I love when we have holidays over here in the new world while they don’t in Germany. I strongly dislike when they have holiday over there and I don’t here. That being said....WE GOT THE FREAKIN’ JOHN DEERE 40 SERIES!!!!!!!
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:21 pm Day two of 40 series John Deere, still can’t wipe the smile off my face!

Side note: I love when we have holidays over here in the new world while they don’t in Germany. I strongly dislike when they have holiday over there and I don’t here. That being said....WE GOT THE FREAKIN’ JOHN DEERE 40 SERIES!!!!!!!
Lol agree on the holiday thing...now if stone valley arrives tomorrow, it will be a great week of mods
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
CrashhawkCE

Post by CrashhawkCE »

I'm glad we got the 40 Series but there are some minor problems with the model that I think need to be addressed..

The biggest thing that gets me, strangely enough, is the beacons. When these tractors were manufactured, the beacons were at best an option. 4-way flashers were good enough.
The US configuration of row crops needs to be adjusted, they seem off to me.
Operating the front loader opens and closes the back window
No front PTO and yet you can use PTO required implements
The sounds are Meh. Different yet the loop is off, I think.

My $0.02

Crash
XB1 - Streaming daily on Twitch!
https://twitch.tv/CrashHawkCE

J & M Farms, Illinois
CJ Farms, On the Welsh Marches, Shropshire, UK
eric21

Post by eric21 »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:21 pm Day two of 40 series John Deere, still can’t wipe the smile off my face!

Holy roman empire
eric21

Post by eric21 »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:59 pm

Lol agree on the holiday thing...now if stone valley arrives tomorrow, it will be a great week of mods
As of the 8th of June its stil pending