Feedback - Fillable Fuel Tank by MissyB

Missyb

Re: Feedback - Fillable Fuel Tank by MissyB

Post by Missyb »

JAYJAYITH wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:05 am Hi missyb im also hacking trouble with the silo i can fill liquid fertlizer with diffrent types of trailers but i cant put in fuel with trailers but i do get a option to take it out i hope jou can fix this i love the design of youre liquid silo
check your pm
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
rothamar

Post by rothamar »

Hey Missyb,

I love the idea of this mod! I'm having trouble filling it with the ITRunner pack.

I can fill it with the MAN TGX tanker, however, that doesn't work with Courseplay. I'm trying to use the TGS MAN 26.50 ITRunner truck with the liquid tank from the 26.23 pack. Any help would be appreciated.
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

rothamar,

i know it will not work with courseplay as it was not built for it, If you have least update this will include the 10k small tanker to fill the tanker with fuel and adblue, Plus when tested this myself it work with all ITRunner. Have tryed lowering the tanker down and unload?
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
rothamar

Post by rothamar »

Missyb wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:23 pm rothamar,

i know it will not work with courseplay as it was not built for it, If you have least update this will include the 10k small tanker to fill the tanker with fuel and adblue, Plus when tested this myself it work with all ITRunner. Have tryed lowering the tanker down and unload?
I don't think I tried lowering it, which would make sense, but that wouldn't work with my setup.

However, it does work with the Volvo pack. So I was able to set it up that way.

Thanks again for the advice and brilliant mod!
Elements_1

Post by Elements_1 »

Hi, is ist possible to get some light on the Fillingstation?
Playing on PS4. Thanks for that great Mod 👍🏻
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Elements_1 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:24 am Hi, is ist possible to get some light on the Fillingstation?
Playing on PS4. Thanks for that great Mod 👍🏻
Please start a bug report for this

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Great idea Elements! I’ll add it to my to-do list

Thank you
Ignorance is bliss