What's your tractor lineup right now?

Luftkopf

Re: What's your tractor lineup right now?

Post by Luftkopf »

Newholland T8 wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:57 pm
Luftkopf wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:11 am Tractor Juggling
Custom modding 8RT? Has some nice additional features and a beefier sound.
After deciding this farm needed a shake up, my tractor situation has been quite fluid. The Valtra, and the Fendt 930 TMS have left the farm, a Fendt 900 Favorit showed up for a bit, and I settled on the 9R for a while, which I liked, but it doesn't have a 3-point on the back. I then figured out that an XML edit would mostly fix the 9R for CoursePlay. Also, while the Steyr is fine, and a solid tractor, its place isn't yet secure, and it may end up leaving for a MF 7700S (or whatever else in the 280-350HP range catches my eye). So my latest line-up:

Claas Arion 460
Deutz Fahr Agrotron 150.6
Fendt 820 Vario TMS
Steyr 6300 CVT
Claas Axion 960
John Deere 9470R

I did briefly consider the 8RT, but it dropped out of contention quickly. 1) Given my methods and equipment, I wanted a 500HP tractor, and 2) To my eyes it's a terrible looking tractor. Given how much I've come to enjoy using the 9RT though, I may give the 8RT a chance to win me over when I eventually head back to my Midwest Horizon farm.

The 9R feels a bit too big for my farm, but it does its job, and looks really good. I'm still tempted to get the 9RT back though, and change my implements to make it viable, but I'm definitely missing my Xerion.
friendlinzh

Post by friendlinzh »

Fendt 509c gearshift
JD 6930
Fendt 511c
Claas dominator 108sl maxi
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

On Dreisternhof:

Claas Arion 660

Fendt 720
Ignorance is bliss
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Mine has changed a bit with new mods out. Still have the 6230R and Fendt 1042, sold the maxxum replaced it with a 4240, and added Claas scorpion tele.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

friendlinzh wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:23 am Fendt 509c gearshift
    JD 6930
    Fendt 511c
    Claas dominator 108sl maxi
    Good setup. I used to use the exact same gear as that in gieselsberg.
    G'day from Australia :hi:
    Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
    - Ford TW35
    - Massey Ferguson 148
    - New Holland 110-90
    - Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
    iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Dreisternhof:

Claas Arion 660

Sold my Fendt 720 and replaced it with a Fendt 930. I ordered a set of mowers at the Kverneland dealer and with this 930 I have a tractor that can handle them.
    Ignorance is bliss
    Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

Argh, I should never have started tinkering with my line-up on Gemeinde Rade! I've come to enjoy the twin track tractors, so I got ditched the Steyr and got a Fendt 900 MT. I then realised after a close look at my equipment there is no real need for such a heavy tractor, so I ditched the JD 9 series alltogether (after switching back to the RT from the R), and got a 8320 RT. It's still ugly, but it works well. Hopefully I can leave it alone now, and get on with the farming!

Latest line-up:
    Claas Arion 460
    Deutz Fahr Agrotron 150.6
    Fendt 820 Vario TMS
    John Deere 8320 RT
    Fendt 943 MT
    Claas Axion 960
    Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Almost all "Deere" farm on Nebraska Lands. Very like my lineup right now! Tractor / vehicule for everything and from different "age"
    Combine

Lineup :
    Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
    French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
    Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Getting going on the Jenkins Farms server

-John Deere 8345R for the heavy tillage and planting, has all around row crops. Might also haul the tipper when harvest comes around if the co-op's rental is too pricy
    -John Deere 4840 for the fertilizing (there's a lot esp with contracts :lol: )It also has enough power to run the Lemken seeder, but I might leave that to the 8R since it has the special computers and GPS for something that modern. The 4840 has GPS too, but the Bredal doesn't demand anything special to run.
    -John Deere S680 The JHHG model, I got this one recently. Won't be used on much this year, but oh boy do I want to hit up the local farmers for contracts. Buying this was NOT cheap, so I hope to make some profit back on contracts.
    Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
    Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
    Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Also on the Jenkins server:
    Case IH 9330-biggest tractor, pulls the planter, and could do tillage. Row crop duals.
    Case IH MX220-grain cart and sprayer tractor with rear row crop duals
    Case IH 7240-No extension, runs a 12r corn head and 35ft grain head.
    quintto

Post by quintto »

I'm currently playing on Pellworm 2K19 with seasons, running a Grass/bga bussiness that just expanded into arable (grain)
    I'm in the autumn of my 5th year and getting close to 200H on the save (lots and lots of courseplay though)
    I'm running these tractors:

MB-trac 1800 which is mainly running the Briri 20.000L slurry tanker with close to 90 hours
    Fendt 716 vario which does the windrowing and fert spreading
    Fendt 820 vario TMS which mainly does foraging, both fendts have about 75 hours on them
    Deutz 7250 TTV which is mainly in charge of mowing the fields, with i think about 40 hours on it
    MF 8737S which is bought for the arable business, but also does a fair bit of foraging, and has about 25 hours

The MB and 716 have been on the save since day 1, the 820 got added somewhere in the first year and the Deutz in the 3rd year to handle the claas mowers as none of the other tractors could properly power them.

In the future im going to trade the MF in for a Fendt 900 S5, to get a bit more transport speed, and I'll be retiring the MB trac and the tanker when the MB hits 100 hours. they will be replaced by the 28.000 Briri tanker and the Fendt 900 S5
    Rabbitbugs93

Post by Rabbitbugs93 »

So with all the new maps out lately has anyone changed there tractor lineup..I've moved to Little Norton so here's mine.

New Holland
    T7.250
    T7.220
    T6.180 (front loader)

John Deere
    6120m (front loader)
    7530 (front loader)
    6920s

Massey Ferguson
    7724s

Fiat
    110-90
    Mwal

Post by Mwal »

My Harvest Crew with my two every job tractors
    The Beef Farm
    The Dairy, chopping, spraying, and miscellaneous crew
    Fertilizing, tilling, and drilling crew
    Florish

Post by Florish »

Gemeinde rade:

- ursus 2wd - 52hp
    - Case IH 1455XL 1982 - 145hp
    - JD 6920S (frontloader) - 200hp
    - Case Puma 240 - 300hp
    - Kramer handler - 100hp
    Digital farmer from the Netherlands
    - FS17/19 on PS4
    - FS22 on PS5
    Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

Ive been hooked on sandy bay lately. Decided to run new hollands.

- Have a new Holland T8 for the pellet harvester and also usually does the cultivating and seeding.

- New Holland T6 for random things such as hauling bales from field to the farm. Does a little baling too. Hauls the grain trailer from the fields to the silo.

- A New Holland 70 series on narrows for spraying. Also does some seeding or cultivating if the T8 is busy.

- A New Holland T4 that i use to tend to the cattle, cows and calves. Also use it as a support tractor when the seeder needs filled, or the krone premos.

- I also have the smaller Claas wheel loader that i use to handle bales and pallets.

- Have an older Man truck that hauls everything.

- Harvester is a New Holland CR6.90. Was running the TC5.90 but the fields are kinda far and 14mph was too slow. Lol
    FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.