Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Ironsword

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Ironsword »

ar1g3 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:49 pm
garyst wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:24 pm I want to thank smety on the update to the 70 series new holland tractor. I have always really liked this tractor but could never get used to the super steer. Now I can enjoy using this great tractor. Really like that you added a GPS as well as the sound is amazing! *thumbsup*
Has the supersteer gone? Or has it become an option? I really love the super steer, it's the reason I use this tractor all the time!!
Ironsword wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:40 pm I really like that small trailer! :)
I suppose you're talking about mine? If so, glad you like it!! :)
Yes I am! Thanks for making it! :)
CrashhawkCE

Post by CrashhawkCE »

The 70 Series is still unusable on XB1 in First Person. The cabin flashes.
XB1 - Streaming daily on Twitch!
https://twitch.tv/CrashHawkCE

J & M Farms, Illinois
CJ Farms, On the Welsh Marches, Shropshire, UK
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

garyst wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:24 pm I want to thank smety on the update to the 70 series new holland tractor. I have always really liked this tractor but could never get used to the super steer. Now I can enjoy using this great tractor. Really like that you added a GPS as well as the sound is amazing! *thumbsup*
Has the sound changed :shock:
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Come on Giants! Jump stone valley up in the list and give a good gift for over the weekend on consoles! Watching peoples videos of the map and it looks absolutely great
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Its only a little tiny fix lanci boi has to do, should be out maybe tomorrow or Monday. Its only to six the f11 button showing all crops, that's it

Oops the f11 button is for pc version but theres still a small error on console map
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

eric21 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:58 pm Its only a little tiny fix lanci boi has to do, should be out maybe tomorrow or Monday. Its only to six the f11 button showing all crops, that's it

Oops the f11 button is for pc version but theres still a small error on console map
That's why I'm hopeful it passes tomorrow for the weekend...all depends if giants checks it right away again or not I suppose
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Old McGlenno

Post by Old McGlenno »

I know its been out for a while, but I just noticed that one of the pictures for the 70 series shows FORD on the side of the tractor. Is that actually possible on console? Or is that pic from PC? I've never used that mod before, but if I can get a Ford tractor I definitely will start.
Farming_Steezus

Post by Farming_Steezus »

Old McGlenno wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:13 am I know its been out for a while, but I just noticed that one of the pictures for the 70 series shows FORD on the side of the tractor. Is that actually possible on console? Or is that pic from PC? I've never used that mod before, but if I can get a Ford tractor I definitely will start.
I think they sneaked it past by making it part of the engine configurations. Stock is new Holland but you can toggle to Ford.
Xbox one user
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:26 pm
eric21 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:58 pm Its only a little tiny fix lanci boi has to do, should be out maybe tomorrow or Monday. Its only to six the f11 button showing all crops, that's it

That's why I'm hopeful it passes tomorrow for the weekend...all depends if giants checks it right away again or not I suppose
It would be a great Fathers Day gift. I’m a father x3.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Old McGlenno wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:13 am I know its been out for a while, but I just noticed that one of the pictures for the 70 series shows FORD on the side of the tractor. Is that actually possible on console? Or is that pic from PC? I've never used that mod before, but if I can get a Ford tractor I definitely will start.
Yes it say ford but still has NH emblems on tractor which makes it a bit more lenient for license i guess.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Anyone know thow much MB stone valley consoles version may require versus PC version?
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

chedly_farms wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:55 am

That and maybe behave long enough to enjoy the game without having to break up a fight or sort out who did what to who, hahaha
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Mwal wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:30 am
chedly_farms wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:55 am

That and maybe behave long enough to enjoy the game without having to break up a fight or sort out who did what to who, hahaha
Nah, my wife and I have 2 teenagers who currently have jobs and spend time in their own rooms. And the 3 year old sits on my lap and watches YouTube videos, while my wife is at work. My biggest issue is getting my work done so I have time to play.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

That’s how my little guy is he’s three as well, I’m getting into a phase of big sibling to cool to play with little sibling and it’s always a drama filled evening after work trying to straighten out the days events. Poor Mom, is about to be on her own too because I’m hitting the part of the year where I don’t get home until midnight and then am gone by five again. Fathers Day will probably be more like Mother’s Day part 2 haha
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

livesea72 wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:20 am
Yes it say ford but still has NH emblems on tractor which makes it a bit more lenient for license i guess.
I think the key thing is that the Ford emblem itself does not appear on it.