Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

NotoriousWeber
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:12 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by NotoriousWeber » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:03 pm

texasplowboy wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:18 pm
Happy to see the Millennial Farms map in testing! Had to read it twice to make sure.
While I'm as excited as the next guy, I'm not getting my hopes up...I don't expect to see it until at least the end of July, at the earliest. Purely speculation, but I'm betting on a few testing fails before it comes out.

User avatar
Ironsword
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon May 11, 2020 9:14 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Ironsword » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:09 pm

ar1g3 wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:49 pm
garyst wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:24 pm
I want to thank smety on the update to the 70 series new holland tractor. I have always really liked this tractor but could never get used to the super steer. Now I can enjoy using this great tractor. Really like that you added a GPS as well as the sound is amazing! *thumbsup*
Has the supersteer gone? Or has it become an option? I really love the super steer, it's the reason I use this tractor all the time!!
Ironsword wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:40 pm
I really like that small trailer! :)
I suppose you're talking about mine? If so, glad you like it!! :)
Yes I am! Thanks for making it! :)

User avatar
CrashhawkCE
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:56 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by CrashhawkCE » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:35 pm

The 70 Series is still unusable on XB1 in First Person. The cabin flashes.
XB1 - Streaming daily on Twitch!
https://twitch.tv/CrashHawkCE

J & M Farms, Illinois
CJ Farms, On the Welsh Marches, Shropshire, UK

User avatar
Yeahrightio
Posts: 591
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:50 pm
Location: Central NSW, Australia

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Yeahrightio » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:40 pm

garyst wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:24 pm
I want to thank smety on the update to the 70 series new holland tractor. I have always really liked this tractor but could never get used to the super steer. Now I can enjoy using this great tractor. Really like that you added a GPS as well as the sound is amazing! *thumbsup*
Has the sound changed :shock:
I'll just say I'm from Australia :hi:
Let's say thanks to all modders for the mods that they create. *thumbsup*
If you can't find it, grind it. :smileynew:
If it ain't blue and white, it just ain't right

User avatar
vondeylenfarms
Posts: 1616
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:53 pm
Location: USA, Ohio

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by vondeylenfarms » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:53 pm

Come on Giants! Jump stone valley up in the list and give a good gift for over the weekend on consoles! Watching peoples videos of the map and it looks absolutely great
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS4
Welker Farms 475hrs counting
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22

eric21
Posts: 6597
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by eric21 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:58 pm

Its only a little tiny fix lanci boi has to do, should be out maybe tomorrow or Monday. Its only to six the f11 button showing all crops, that's it

Oops the f11 button is for pc version but theres still a small error on console map

User avatar
vondeylenfarms
Posts: 1616
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:53 pm
Location: USA, Ohio

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by vondeylenfarms » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:26 pm

eric21 wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:58 pm
Its only a little tiny fix lanci boi has to do, should be out maybe tomorrow or Monday. Its only to six the f11 button showing all crops, that's it

Oops the f11 button is for pc version but theres still a small error on console map
That's why I'm hopeful it passes tomorrow for the weekend...all depends if giants checks it right away again or not I suppose
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS4
Welker Farms 475hrs counting
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22

Old McGlenno
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:46 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Old McGlenno » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:13 am

I know its been out for a while, but I just noticed that one of the pictures for the 70 series shows FORD on the side of the tractor. Is that actually possible on console? Or is that pic from PC? I've never used that mod before, but if I can get a Ford tractor I definitely will start.

Farming_Steezus
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:34 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Farming_Steezus » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:47 am

Old McGlenno wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:13 am
I know its been out for a while, but I just noticed that one of the pictures for the 70 series shows FORD on the side of the tractor. Is that actually possible on console? Or is that pic from PC? I've never used that mod before, but if I can get a Ford tractor I definitely will start.
I think they sneaked it past by making it part of the engine configurations. Stock is new Holland but you can toggle to Ford.
Xbox one user

User avatar
chedly_farms
Posts: 2421
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:05 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by chedly_farms » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:55 am

vondeylenfarms wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:26 pm
eric21 wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:58 pm
Its only a little tiny fix lanci boi has to do, should be out maybe tomorrow or Monday. Its only to six the f11 button showing all crops, that's it

Oops the f11 button is for pc version but theres still a small error on console map
That's why I'm hopeful it passes tomorrow for the weekend...all depends if giants checks it right away again or not I suppose
It would be a great Fathers Day gift. I’m a father x3.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Osina, 200+ hours
Stone Valley x2, 1 1/2 hours
Marwell Manor Farm, 520 + hours - Retired.....

_________________
My inside source is more awesome than your inside source.
Retired Part Time Key-Board Warrior, Re-Retired Sarcastic Poster.
-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----

livesea72
Posts: 1417
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by livesea72 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:20 am

Old McGlenno wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:13 am
I know its been out for a while, but I just noticed that one of the pictures for the 70 series shows FORD on the side of the tractor. Is that actually possible on console? Or is that pic from PC? I've never used that mod before, but if I can get a Ford tractor I definitely will start.
Yes it say ford but still has NH emblems on tractor which makes it a bit more lenient for license i guess.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ last FS game I'm buying full price.New PC player

livesea72
Posts: 1417
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 am

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by livesea72 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:23 am

Anyone know thow much MB stone valley consoles version may require versus PC version?
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ last FS game I'm buying full price.New PC player

Mwal
Posts: 1725
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:59 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Mwal » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:30 am

chedly_farms wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:55 am
vondeylenfarms wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:26 pm
eric21 wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:58 pm
Its only a little tiny fix lanci boi has to do, should be out maybe tomorrow or Monday. Its only to six the f11 button showing all crops, that's it

Oops the f11 button is for pc version but theres still a small error on console map
That's why I'm hopeful it passes tomorrow for the weekend...all depends if giants checks it right away again or not I suppose
It would be a great Fathers Day gift. I’m a father x3.
That and maybe behave long enough to enjoy the game without having to break up a fight or sort out who did what to who, hahaha

User avatar
chedly_farms
Posts: 2421
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:05 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by chedly_farms » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:41 am

Mwal wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:30 am
chedly_farms wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:55 am
vondeylenfarms wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:26 pm


That's why I'm hopeful it passes tomorrow for the weekend...all depends if giants checks it right away again or not I suppose
It would be a great Fathers Day gift. I’m a father x3.
That and maybe behave long enough to enjoy the game without having to break up a fight or sort out who did what to who, hahaha
Nah, my wife and I have 2 teenagers who currently have jobs and spend time in their own rooms. And the 3 year old sits on my lap and watches YouTube videos, while my wife is at work. My biggest issue is getting my work done so I have time to play.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Osina, 200+ hours
Stone Valley x2, 1 1/2 hours
Marwell Manor Farm, 520 + hours - Retired.....

_________________
My inside source is more awesome than your inside source.
Retired Part Time Key-Board Warrior, Re-Retired Sarcastic Poster.
-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----

Mwal
Posts: 1725
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:59 pm

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Mwal » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:03 am

That’s how my little guy is he’s three as well, I’m getting into a phase of big sibling to cool to play with little sibling and it’s always a drama filled evening after work trying to straighten out the days events. Poor Mom, is about to be on her own too because I’m hitting the part of the year where I don’t get home until midnight and then am gone by five again. Fathers Day will probably be more like Mother’s Day part 2 haha

Post Reply