Westbridge Hills v1.0.1.1 - Pending

Vanquish081

Re: Westbridge Hills v1.0.1.0 - Pending

Post by Vanquish081 »

Yes, for default the placeables have various years for no start easy easy...., but no 500 years.the Seasons write this value.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Found a bug with snow clearing missions.If you take a contract and let the snow melt normally it will consider it completed and you can get the money without doing anything. Im sure this would take alot of effort to fix but i was just letting you know it exist and probably on any map that has that type of mission.I not worried about getting fixed or not.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
MUYUM

Re: Westbridge Hills v1.0.4.0

Post by MUYUM »

Hi

Thanks for this map. It's one of the best ones that i have played!

I found one problem with BGA. I cannot unload silage with a trailer, front loader, etc. Unloading point exists, but it's so small that its hard to hit. BGA in this state, is not useful at all!

I'm playing on my PC (WIn10). Does anybody else have the same problem?
JTerk438

Post by JTerk438 »

With the update now released, playing on xbox at the moment, I haven't found any issues with the terrain editing that was there before.

The one trigger spot in the main farm yard... Fixed!

One spot in the cow pen area... Fixed!

Awesome job with this update Vanquish. This update made this map that much better... And yes, it is still my go-to map. I have well over 1,000 hours combined on Westbridge Hills between FS15, FS17, and FS19.
Vanquish081

Post by Vanquish081 »

livesea72 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:27 pm Found a bug with snow clearing missions.If you take a contract and let the snow melt normally it will consider it completed and you can get the money without doing anything. Im sure this would take alot of effort to fix but i was just letting you know it exist and probably on any map that has that type of mission.I not worried about getting fixed or not.
Probably, is same how in other maps.
MUYUM wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:44 am Hi

Thanks for this map. It's one of the best ones that i have played!

I found one problem with BGA. I cannot unload silage with a trailer, front loader, etc. Unloading point exists, but it's so small that its hard to hit. BGA in this state, is not useful at all!

I'm playing on my PC (WIn10). Does anybody else have the same problem?
The BGA is based on the one that exists in the maps of the base game, have you tried to buy the land before as in Ravenport or Fieslbrunn?

Even the trigger is greater than in these maps since this error you comment was reported from the first version, so I scaled the trigger and it is bigger than in Ravenport or Fieslbrunn

Ravenport

Fielsbrunn

Westbridge Hills
JTerk438 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:46 pm With the update now released, playing on xbox at the moment, I haven't found any issues with the terrain editing that was there before.

The one trigger spot in the main farm yard... Fixed!

One spot in the cow pen area... Fixed!

Awesome job with this update Vanquish. This update made this map that much better... And yes, it is still my go-to map. I have well over 1,000 hours combined on Westbridge Hills between FS15, FS17, and FS19.
Great!! *thumbsup*
MUYUM

Post by MUYUM »

Hey

I have tried with map 1.0.1.0 and still the same problem.

I have bought BGA land in the game. When I start with 5000l of silage, trying to dump it:

I have already dumped cca 1.5k of silage, but everything goes to the floor. No silage is in tge BGA.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong? :) does it work for everybody on PC?

Thanks for your support!
Oakey78

Post by Oakey78 »

I have found a major issue with this release on the PS4. I am not playing Seasons, in case that is relevent.

I am unable to buy sheep or cows. The animal pens that are included on the map dont show up in the garage, and the Animal Dialogue is not available.

Also have a couple of minor issues with some driveways in the town area. There appears to be big black holes that cause the game to crash if you walk or drive on them and also strangely, in field 6 i think, you can hear a river running.
SkyBurner JB

Post by SkyBurner JB »

MUYUM,

I'm using the Playstation 4 and have the same problem at the BGA on Westbridge.
The Silage just drops through the digester onto the ground underneath it just like in the pictures you posted.
I did get paid at midnight for a small amount, so its working in some form or another but not enough to be usable.
I also had to install the Shovel Mod to clean up about 120l that the frontloader bucket just couldn't reach :biggrin2:

But I still play the map because that's the only real trouble I've come across and the rest of the map is fine *thumbsup*
Vanquish081

Post by Vanquish081 »

Oakey78 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:16 am I have found a major issue with this release on the PS4. I am not playing Seasons, in case that is relevent.

I am unable to buy sheep or cows. The animal pens that are included on the map dont show up in the garage, and the Animal Dialogue is not available.

Also have a couple of minor issues with some driveways in the town area. There appears to be big black holes that cause the game to crash if you walk or drive on them and also strangely, in field 6 i think, you can hear a river running.
black holes?¿ :confusednew: I don't think that Giants allows publishing the map with those errors, do they appear to someone else? black holes ... :lol:

The BGA has been revised and I think that the problem is solved, weird sounds have also been fixed.

The animal are in Placeables, no in garage :confusednew:
Oakey78

Post by Oakey78 »

Thanks for your reply. I know it sounds crazy but I can only report what I am seeing.

Here is a shot of the 'Black Holes' This is on the driveway beside field 6. There are more houses like this in the town area. If you walk on them the game crashes.

Here is a shot that shows only the chicken pen in the owned items section of the 'Garage'

A pic of the Cow Pen that you can't buy cows at (L3 option doesn't appear)

And finally a pic of the Animal Dealer dialog which only shows chickens.
Vanquish081

Post by Vanquish081 »

Oakey78 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:38 pmHere is a shot of the 'Black Holes' This is on the driveway beside field 6. There are more houses like this in the town area. If you walk on them the game crashes.

Here is a shot that shows only the chicken pen in the owned items section of the 'Garage'
is this old savegame or new savegame? If is old savegame, can you try in new savegame?
Can you try use this implement for reset the terrain?
Console players should ask giants for an option to reset the terrain or something similar so don't have problems continuing games.
Oakey78 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:38 pm A pic of the Cow Pen that you can't buy cows at (L3 option doesn't appear)
buy you the place (farmland) of cows?
Dellboy1525

Westbridge Hills

Post by Dellboy1525 »

hi

I have been playing a mod map called Westbridge Hills on farming simulator 19 on
playstation 4. I am having an issue with the map

the bugs are I can't clean up the mess that the animals make so I did a update came out for the map and now I can't buy cows or sheep I can only buy chickens

thanks

James Andrews

Edit don_apple: post moved from separate topic in german forum to topic in english forum where issues with this map can be discussed.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Do you own the land?
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Oakey78

Post by Oakey78 »

Hi Vanquish,

I have ran some tests on a new save game using Westbridge Hills. I have disabled all mods except Westbridge Hills. Here are my findings.

Black holes are not present. Also turned all mods on and tried this and they are still not present.

Roller doesnt work to reset terrain on my original saved game. Game crashed as soon as I touched the area with the roller. Happy to say that I think it is just a glitch with my saved game.

Waterfall noise is still present in NE corner of field 6.

Cows, Sheep and Pigs are not available to buy until I place a new pen. Animal dialog is then available for the originally placed pens. Yes I do own the land the original pens are on.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Vanquish081 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:25 pm
Oakey78 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:16 am I have found a major issue with this release on the PS4. I am not playing Seasons, in case that is relevent.

black holes?¿ :confusednew: I don't think that Giants allows publishing the map with those errors, do they appear to someone else? black holes ... :lol:

The BGA has been revised and I think that the problem is solved, weird sounds have also been fixed.

The animal are in Placeables, no in garage :confusednew:
WestBridge is broken after its last update. Those black hole spaces look like water to me. And there is a spot near the barn that crashes the game.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .