Round Baler Extension not compatible with Vicon/Kvernland DLC

Pict

Round Baler Extension not compatible with Vicon/Kvernland DLC

Post by Pict »

Title says it, but apart from not letting the cool new Vicon/Kvernland baler/wrapper work continuiosly, I find that the Round Baler Extension mod now causes the game to slow down, like it's causing a memory leak due to the conflict.

Anyone else find this?

The Round Baler Extension mod is very cool and worked just great until the recent update / DLC and can be found here https://www.lsfarming-mods.com/filebase ... /#versions

I would post this info on that site, but my German would be with a translator, I can't yet figure where to post it and I'm waiting till someone corroborates what I've found about the frame rates drop.
Doc3d

Re: Round Baler Extension not compatible with Vicon/Kvernland DLC

Post by Doc3d »

I had the same conflict. I also have issues with REA with the tractor slowing down to a stop when unloading from first to second chamber
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

I just wanted to write that the website is available in english too, but when checking it, it seems the forum hasn't been adapted.
In this thread (german) some users alrteady reported the problem you encountered: https://www.lsfarming-mods.com/wbb/inde ... /&pageNo=2
So if you like to add a report, you can do so in that thread.
Most german folks is able to read and write in english well enough, so you do not have to use a online translator for it.
But as a gerenal rule you should use the google translator only for translation of a website and translate a block of text with deepl.com, as that one is way better in context based translations.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Pict

Post by Pict »

Ok thanks for the feedback. If it's already been reported then there is little point in me adding anything to it.

===============

Other little thing I ran across with this baler today after updating it and all the Maize plus mods and of course have removed the baler extension mod for now at least, was that I couldn't turn of the wrapper when baling Alfalfa.

I need to look at it more, but has anyone had this issue? It's really cool to be able to use it with the full Maize plus mod, but if you can't turn of the wrapper it's not going to be much use.