[FS19]John Deere 6M Series now available on ModHub - watch the Trailer!

Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

[FS19]John Deere 6M Series now available on ModHub - watch the Trailer!

Post by Chaki »

Add the official John Deere 6M Series to Farming Simulator 19!
The brand-new tractor series by the american manufacturer is now available to download for free. Just head over to the in-game ModHub on PC, Mac, PS4 or Xbox One to add the newest addition to your fleet of tractors.

See the trailer below to get a first glimpse of the new tractor in action!

aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Pensarethebest

Re: [FS19]John Deere 6M Series now available on ModHub - watch the Trailer!

Post by Pensarethebest »

Is this not on modhub for consoles anymore?
FS 22 and loving it.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Should be
Do a search on GIANTS
Ignorance is bliss
michaelr

Post by michaelr »

Whoever made this beautiful trailer must have had a better version of the mod than the one we can download :hmm:

The corner display is all static with no RPM, speed, or indicator lights in my version (new game, no other mods loaded):

I suppose it’s the same for everyone else?
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

michaelr wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:47 pm Whoever made this beautiful trailer must have had a better version of the mod than the one we can download
Which trailer? I only have a front loader... 🤨

Anyways, my display is static too.
(PlayStation 4)
Ignorance is bliss
michaelr

Post by michaelr »

iwan073 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:33 amWhich trailer? I only have a front loader... 🤨
:zunge: It literally says “watch the trailer” in the topic. I could have said video :biggrin2:

Anyway, if you watch the video the corner display is working as it should in there.

Hopefully we’ll get that too in an update.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

michaelr wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:00 am
Are you on PC or Console?
Ignorance is bliss
MF-1014

Post by MF-1014 »

same here no speed or RPM in the upper right display. This is a pity :-(
mfg MF-1014
Bassmann

Post by Bassmann »

I've already reported the issue a week ago, hoping they could correct it before release on modhub. Well, I was wrong.
michaelr

Post by michaelr »

Bassmann wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:44 am I've already reported the issue a week ago, hoping they could correct it before release on modhub. Well, I was wrong.
Great, thank you. I think it’s promising that they have it working in the video, but weird that’s not the version they released :confusednew:
BillyMais

Post by BillyMais »

I really love that tractor! Thank you GIANTS & John Deere for that.
But could you please fix the front axle lock? :D Thank you! If I'd knew how to do this myself I'd be ok and did that as I did fix my indoor cam to the seat already. :P
LS17 (Switch) | LS17 (Steam) | LS19 (PS4) | LS19 (Steam) | LS20 (Switch) | LS22 Premium Edition (Steam) | Pumps n’ Hoses + Farm Production Pack + Case IH Farmall Anniversary Pack
Thrustmaster T248P | TH8S Shifter Add-on | Logitech G Heavy Equipment Side Panel | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 + FaceTrackNoIR
Bug Tracker | Image Server
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Axle lock? What’s wrong with it?
Ignorance is bliss
BillyMais

Post by BillyMais »

iwan073 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:54 pm Axle lock? What’s wrong with it?
Hey iwan073. Well, it‘s not wrong, it‘s just locked or not considered in building the 3D model, I guess. I just think front axles of tractors should be loose and not fixed to the chassis.
For example all or most tractors front axles will be fixed when attaching a front loader to the vehicle. There’s a special mod to unlock those axles. Thing is the 6M has this lock even without a front loader attached (or the front axle is not build movable in the 3D model). The front axle is immovable.

Sorry, my English is obviously more limited than I even thought. But maybe you figure out what I tried to explain.^^ So it’s not a bug or something. It‘s just a thing for people like me who like realistic vehicle behavior. Tractor‘s a 10 out of 10 for me even with this „issue“. ^^

EDIT: The right word I should have used is: swing. The front axle should swing when moving over uneven ground. IRL a front axle lock seems to be an optional function when working with certain implements to increase stability of the tractor.
LS17 (Switch) | LS17 (Steam) | LS19 (PS4) | LS19 (Steam) | LS20 (Switch) | LS22 Premium Edition (Steam) | Pumps n’ Hoses + Farm Production Pack + Case IH Farmall Anniversary Pack
Thrustmaster T248P | TH8S Shifter Add-on | Logitech G Heavy Equipment Side Panel | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 + FaceTrackNoIR
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

BillyMais wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:08 pm
iwan073 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:54 pm Axle lock? What’s wrong with it?
Hey iwan073. Well, it‘s not wrong, it‘s just locked or not considered in building the 3D model, I guess. I just think front axles of tractors should be loose and not fixed to the chassis.
For example all or most tractors front axles will be fixed when attaching a front loader to the vehicle. There’s a special mod to unlock those axles. Thing is the 6M has this lock even without a front loader attached (or the front axle is not build movable in the 3D model). The front axle is immovable.

Sorry, my English is obviously more limited than I even thought. But maybe you figure out what I tried to explain.^^ So it’s not a bug or something. It‘s just a thing for people like me who like realistic vehicle behavior. Tractor‘s a 10 out of 10 for me even with this „issue“. ^^

EDIT: The right word I should have used is: swing. The front axle should swing when moving over uneven ground. IRL a front axle lock seems to be an optional function when working with certain implements to increase stability of the tractor.
http://www.farmingsimulator19mods.com/f ... -0-0-fs19/
BillyMais

Post by BillyMais »

norfolk farmer wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:33 pm
BillyMais wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:08 pm(...) For example all or most tractors front axles will be fixed when attaching a front loader to the vehicle. There’s a special mod to unlock those axles. Thing is the 6M has this lock even without a front loader attached (or the front ax...
http://www.farmingsimulator19mods.com/f ... -0-0-fs19/
Yeah, that's the special mod I mentioned.