What i would see in the next Farming Simulator game for PC

FrostFlame

What i would see in the next Farming Simulator game for PC

Post by FrostFlame »

I would see:
- Raytracing already implemented
-More old and new small tractors (also tractor with less than 40 cv) for exaple Fiatagri 56-66 DT Fiat 640, 540, 420
-Graphic improved
-Season already implemented in the game (not with the mod)
- Water the plants (generating sets and hose reel for irrigation and other equipment)
-More variety of plant available like tomatoes, graps, carrots, seed beets and others
-Improve hitbox of pallet
-Add lateral movement of the forklift ( i mean the forks can move also laterally)
-Add poison for plants (to kill insect, mushrooms and illnesses of plant)
-Texture of field improved and dinamics (if i plow the field, the field will be more rough)
-Also dinamics hitbox of field (if i plow the field, the field will be more rough)
-Bigger maps
-I also would a game mode like real life of a farmer with tax at the end of the year (land tax, insurance, maintenance of agricultural vehicles ecc)
-More trucks
-Give a bigger importance at the plows (all use subsoilers)
-More realistic animals (weight of animals)
-More forkilift with movement says after
-I also don't want to see that someone can sell an egg that is 2 years old and also rotten
-I would see other farmers working on field (i know it will decrease the performance of the game)
-I would see also a market that sells you used veichles and that cost less (like in real life)
-I would see that speed of working depend from the situation for example an harvester works at 3 Km/h and not at 10 or 15 becuase there are more wheat to collect
- As last thing i would see dinamics yields of crops (1 year you do 9000 kg/ha and another year you do 6000 kg/ha for some reason like illnesses or less fertilizer or also too less water)
If someone wants something else in next Farming Simulator game write there. I hope GIANTS Software listen to us :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
-Thanks if they put these things in the game
bossmanslim

Re: What i would see in the next Farming Simulator game for PC

Post by bossmanslim »

My list:
  • Built in GPS
  • Helper AI upgraded to be on par or better and containing all the features of courseplay, autodrive and follow me. It should be able to drive from point A to B to A and perform a task at B, like unload the trailer into the sell point or chase combines with auger wagons.
  • Ability to delete anything on the map that is not a player placed sell point, particularly buried trees, hedgerows and random junk around the map.
  • Fix the planter feed rates for corn, cotton and other large seed crops
  • The ground, logs and bales need some "squish" to them to make handling logs and bales easier.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

++ irrigation.
++ delete any object from map
++ Personalized helpers
++ True start from zero.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

All the above - and then you should be able to park a tractor and trailer, or just a trailer in the field you have hired a worker to harvest, and the she/he could drive the combine to the trailer, empty the combine, and continue harvesting...
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
kahfs

Post by kahfs »

The list is endless. But to name a few:

+ More details to animal husbandry
+ Veterinary service
+ Regular animal inspection with a "Wopster meter" for measuring health statistics, growth rate and feed consumption
+ Hoof cutting and dehorning
+ Four age categories of animals (e.g. newborn, weeners, growers, mature)
+ Real bull calves
+ Grazing rotation of sheep and cattle
+ More realistic animal movement
+ Food supplements for each animal age category
+ Separate N, P and K fertilizers
+ Potato hiller
+ Field irrigation
+ Leasing fields
+ Pesticides and fungicides as well as herbicides
+ Functional displays in tractors, such as yield metering, seed metering, fertilizer metering, tillage work area metering
+ Used equipment
+ Farm family mode, with wife and children.
K. Henneberg/ArmChairFarming. Author of RealLifeNumbers (FS19, FS22)
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

All great suggestions, many of which would add lots of gameplay additions and additional things for players to do in the game, which I think the series needs moving forward. Some of the suggestions seem to be pretty hardcore and of an ultra realistic nature, which may sadly however put off some players or deter some people who like the current simplified game play within the game.

So my suggestion for something to be added to the next game in the series would be more options to choose from when starting your save game, and configuring your gameplay before you load into the game. Basically on the screen now where you have New Farmer, Farm Manager and Start From Scratch, you should be able to pick one of these modes and then also enable of disable the other features you want, for example the person who said Seasons should be in the game and not a mod, well for people who don't want to play with seasons and don't like it they should have the option of turning it off at this point as they are starting their game. Let players tick and remove the aspects they want in their game, similar to how you select or deselect which mods you want to use in your game on the following screen.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
strkrace86

Post by strkrace86 »

I like the idea of being able to choice which options to play with instead of a preset "difficulty level". I was thinking the other day about something from FS15 that I would like to see back in the game and that is the demand missions. Although the bonuses were way too high. Some other things that I haven't seen listed but would make up my dreamlist:

-Used equipment or maybe an auction (Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 style) where the equipment needs some repairs or a new paint job.
-Bring back equipment sales
-Sort our garage in a way similar to the shop, for example have tractors with tractors and placeables in their own categories.
-Relationship discounts for doing missions. IRL if you have a great relationship you might be able to work out a deal compared to just walking up and knocking on their door.
-Negotiating for prices on equipment or land. Never pay sticker price
-Lease land, you can farm it but can't change it with placeables or the landscaping tool
-The new Realistic Seeder mod is great without the magic seeds and also have seed/fertilizer have it's own market price to buy. The Global company storage like buypoints where you could buy it in bulk for a cheaper price or by pallet for a premium.
-Not sure if this would be possible but have the maintenance/resale value of a piece of equipment affected by storage. For example some equipment that is stored inside a barn would be worth more than the same equipment that has been stored in a grass field. In Seasons the snowmask effects bales in a similar way. I grew up in Michigan and the winter takes it's toll on vehicles if they are stored inside and now I live in Florida and you can tell if an older car is stored inside or outside just by looking at the paint.
-Financing for equipment, where you can stretch the payments over a time period
-Varying credit limit (I believe there was a mod in FS17 that changed how much you could take out on the credit line based on the equipment/land you owned)
-Mowing missions from fs15, where you don't have to bale and wrap the grass. This would allow people to have a "lawn mowing" business to help with cash flow and to break up slow periods.
-More variation in selling, watching Youtubers like the Welkers, MN Millennial, etc. sometimes they are unable to sell their crop based on demand (The Welkers had this trouble in 2019 with their peas and had to get creative with grain storage) . It creates monotony when you can offload the grain/crop anytime you want, yeah the economy in FS19 discourages this with lower prices but could be taken a step further.
-Random events such as breakdowns or a neighbor needs help with his crop. Murphy's law would add an interesting aspect into the game and break up the repetitiveness.

I am not sure how much of this is doable and I am sorry for being wordy but like I said it's a dreamlist.
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

kahfs wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:17 pm The list is endless. But to name a few:

ls (e.g. newborn, weeners, growers, mature)
hehe. you said weeners.

But on a serious note, I'd like to see:

Ability to purchase used equipment
Something similar to courseplay or autodrive implemented in game.
ingame GPS. Change nothing about it. Except for maybe add "Millenial Mode", as MN Millenial Farmer calls it. Essentially it does all the navigation and turning for you.
Herbicde to behave more like fertizlier as far as application goes. Have some sort of color show up on the mini map as you spray for weeds...so you can tell where you've been more easily.

And lastly, for the love of all that is holy. a true American map. Not one that has stuff and junk spread all over the yard. I'm talking a map that we thought we would be getting when we saw the trailer for FS19. Red barns, square fields, etc.

Other than that... I'm pretty happy with the base game. I know alot of people feel like seasons should be a part of the base game, and I guess they're kind of right..because that's farming.... But i hope if it ever does become part of the base game, Realismus is still heavily involved in the implementation of it.
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
Guil

Post by Guil »

strkrace86 wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:55 pm The new Realistic Seeder mod is great without the magic seeds and also have seed/fertilizer have it's own market price to buy.
What is this mod?
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I believe he is talking about these mod that in order to plant corn you need corn seed or to plant soybeans you need the soybean seed. Not one seed for every crop.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

These "what I'd like" threads come around every so often but it's surprising how mine have changed:

In game ...
1. Excavators, backhoes and bulldozers that can dig a new fillType SOIL -- and rollers, concrete mixers and whackers that can build up ground -- to make the terrain tools part of the game.
2. Finer scale ground cells -- so that finer crop and ground details can be modelled: there might have to be an aggregation for low-spec devices because halving the cell size quadruples the memory requirement
3. Silos that work properly -- you have silos of a given volume and you choose what goes in each, no more magic silos!
4. Tighten the hitch/coupling distance so that your hitch has to connect with the implement before it can be coupled.
5. Make the settings cascade ... so you set "for my game" for things like withering, ploughing, units etc. but these can be overridden by a map and in turn overridden by saveGame.
6. Search in installed mods to make it easier to enable a new mod rather than have to scroll through the list.
7. Seasons, at least a basic concept of an annual cycle.
8. And one-click "Arcade/Realism" button to make it easy for those very disparate play-styles.
9. Separate placables from vehicles in the garage.

In modding and mapping
1. Publish the test suite, or at least a first-pass of it, to reduce submit/reject/fix/submit cycle that modders suffer now.
2. Smarten up GE - so many simple UI items that could be improved to make life easier for modders, and helpful tools: e.g. gradient tool for ground, road-laying.
3. Conversion tool to help migrate FS19 mods to the new spec.
4. Make fields painted, possibly abandoning the "lands" model from FS19, so that they are easy and smooth to define.
5. Bring the placables into the main map editor so they are easier to place
6. Give modders as new user attribute, something like "junk", so that everyone who doesn't like farm yard clutter can have it automatically removed ... but not me, because I like it.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

I'd love to see used equipment, which is in poor condition. You could buy it for 50% of new price and then repair it over time.
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:07 am I believe he is talking about these mod that in order to plant corn you need corn seed or to plant soybeans you need the soybean seed. Not one seed for every crop.
That's what I presumed, you hardly know the name of it?
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I went back to silver news video send it is called Realistic seeder.
https://www.lsfarming-mods.com/filebase ... -seeder%2F
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I'm currently running the Realistic Seeder mod, nice to have the realism of having to change seed when wanting to change which crop you want to plant. Though obviously now means you end up with many times more pallets to have to provide storage for on your farms for all the different crop types. Also as is to be expected with a mod just released, it lacks support currently with a lot of mods that do provide pallet storage or arranging and you can't also put the seed into any of the handy placeable refill stations or silos, as obviously most are not updated yet to provide support for all the new seed_filltypes this mod has and only allow you to store the normal game Magic Seed.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*