Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Honkyfarmer

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Honkyfarmer »

Boost_GLR wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:23 pm
Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:12 pm What is it after you sell everything?
532 after you sell everything sellable.
Are you able to reposition the buildings anywhere you want like his actual Shop? Also just curious what the slot count is on those buildings if you are able to reuse them. I would download and check it out myself but I am in the middle of a 10 hour day and it takes me 5 hours on my mobile broadband to download a map of this size.
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

See you next year guys :lol: :coolnew: :gamer:
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:12 pm What is it after you sell everything?
532 is not bad, was hoping it was closer to what welker was which is near 400 but I'll make due and try it out
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

I just noticed that this thread jumped 3 pages ever since millennial came out :lol:
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

And a backhoe today? Dangggggg
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

Honkyfarmer wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:34 pm
Are you able to reposition the buildings anywhere you want like his actual Shop? Also just curious what the slot count is on those buildings if you are able to reuse them. I would download and check it out myself but I am in the middle of a 10 hour day and it takes me 5 hours on my mobile broadband to download a map of this size.
Most of it you can buy again. From what i see its the house, sheds, shed with workshop and the sheep enclosure.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Well I don’t want to rain on everyone’s parade but I’ve found 3 doors that won’t open where the combine and two semis are stored and the silo won’t work! Yes I am fully aware you have to switch it on but nothing comes up in the menu. Ps I’m on ps4
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

NotoriousWeber wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:06 pm
OnlyMe wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:50 am Is there any news on how far along the MN Millennial Farmer map is in the proces of coming out on consoles?
Unfortunatley..no.

It failed testing earlier in the week. I don't have high hopes for a release soon, as it's only failed console testing once. I'm guessing we have a few more test failures to go before we see it. That just seems to be how it goes with maps, very rarley do they pass on the first couple tries.

Although it did fail PC testing 2 or 3 times so we got that goin for us, which is nice.

To say the least, I cannot wait for this map. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for it.
i so like when people say a mod failed lol i had a feeling it was possible it didn't fail and was being held back to be released as Giants has done that before a mod get's removed from the testing list doesn't show up on the hub and boom day before the weekend it's on the hub lol
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

I was able to open all of the doors.
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

Patrick73 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:59 pm Well I don’t want to rain on everyone’s parade but I’ve found 3 doors that won’t open where the combine and two semis are stored and the silo won’t work! Yes I am fully aware you have to switch it on but nothing comes up in the menu. Ps I’m on ps4
You have to go to the Button to open them you can’t just walk up to them and click the mouse button
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

I’m on console and it isn’t working, I am fully aware how to open doors as the other doors work fine
Last edited by Patrick73 on Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

FSarndrone wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:12 pm
Patrick73 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:59 pm Well I don’t want to rain on everyone’s parade but I’ve found 3 doors that won’t open where the combine and two semis are stored and the silo won’t work! Yes I am fully aware you have to switch it on but nothing comes up in the menu. Ps I’m on ps4
You have to go to the Button to open them you can’t just walk up to them and click the mouse button
I remembered seeing the 1st look maps Saying that you had to go to the switches but I want to get confirmation with him saying that the silo did not work before I spent 5 hours downloading
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

ace54858 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:06 pm
i so like when people say a mod failed lol i had a feeling it was possible it didn't fail and was being held back to be released as Giants has done that before a mod get's removed from the testing list doesn't show up on the hub and boom day before the weekend it's on the hub lol
Well, in my(and other people's) Defense, the last time it was in the testing list was like...late last week or Monday of this week? We can only assume it failed if it comes off the list and doesn't get released. It's also expected that a map is going to fail a few times before it gets released. See: Stone Valley, Welker Farms, any one of LanciBoi's maps, or OxygenDavid's maps. They all fail a few times before they pass. That' just how it works, and that's fine.
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

Im on console and i was able to open them.

Cant get the silo working though. Found a spot where you turn it on, but thats it.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

I got the silo to work