I'm taking suggestions! Hit me with your best shot....Fire Away!

CowsGoMoo

Re: I'm taking suggestions! Hit me with your best shot....Fire Away!

Post by CowsGoMoo »

CaptGoodvibes wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:56 pm
CowsGoMoo wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:51 pm
CaptGoodvibes wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:46 pm I want you to start a waffle farm.

You will need:
=================
Sugar Beets (syrup)
Wheat(batter, chicken feed)
Eggs(batter, eggs)
Milk(batter, milk)
Pork(sausage)

You will also have to grow and harvest: hay, silage, and straw for the dairy, and animal feed for hogs.

The map should have a restaurant but I'll give that a pass :coolnew: :lol: :lol: *thumbsup*

Good luck! *thumbsup*
Waffles don't use pork
Buddy, a smart guy would have noticed a plate of breakfast. :mrgreen: *thumbsup*
Smart guy says your own quote starts with WAFFLE farm
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

You can serve waffles with a side of sausage. Ever been to a pancake supper at a church or anything? Same can be done with waffles. Don't be smart if you don't like a smart answer back.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:05 am
CaptGoodvibes wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:56 pm
CowsGoMoo wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:51 pm

Waffles don't use pork
Buddy, a smart guy would have noticed a plate of breakfast. :mrgreen: *thumbsup*
Smart guy says your own quote starts with WAFFLE farm
Sure does. Ever eaten at a place called Waffle House? They serve breakfast.

Are you sure this is the hill you want to die on? Disagreeing with me in every thread is a little weird. Do you have anything better to do?
PS4
-----------------------------
I like jumping off the deep end
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

And yet there you two are, ready to start a fight on any comments I make.

Sorry some people want to take this out of hand Ched. Try to ruin a good post. Hope you figure out something soon and get back to farming.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Welker Farm is still a good one. You sell everything and build from scratch you start with little over 300 slots. Plenty of space to do large equipment farming. I personally split alot of the fields up and also was able to start with a large cow farm and a bga plant. Or do the hay/pellet factory is fun in the winter months. Welker just has tons of space and I do whatever, and not to mention...the best custom crop textures!!
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:22 am And yet there you two are, ready to start a fight on any comments I make.

Sorry some people want to take this out of hand Ched. Try to ruin a good post. Hope you figure out something soon and get back to farming.
You jumped in here to argue and now you're claiming victim. I've seen this before. You had my ear. Now you don't.
PS4
-----------------------------
I like jumping off the deep end
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:22 am And yet there you two are, ready to start a fight on any comments I make.

You started it by calling out captain for wanting sausages. Quit being a jerk and you won't be treated like a jerk back.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Lol, at you guys. I tried to go back to meadow grove last night. I think I. Might just be burnt out on the game.

As for vondeylen, I’m thinking Welker is gonna be my fall back, if I just can’t mesh with Stone Valley or MN Millenial Farmer. Throw Lone oak in there as well. My favorite YouTube channel is Farming Fixing and Fabricating, and Lone oak would be the closest to his terrain, but crop textures are important, which keeps calling me back to Welker.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:20 pm Lol, at you guys. I tried to go back to meadow grove last night. I think I. Might just be burnt out on the game.

As for vondeylen, I’m thinking Welker is gonna be my fall back, if I just can’t mesh with Stone Valley or MN Millenial Farmer. Throw Lone oak in there as well. My favorite YouTube channel is Farming Fixing and Fabricating, and Lone oak would be the closest to his terrain, but crop textures are important, which keeps calling me back to Welker.
The low slots and awesome textures is what keeps me going to Welker also...be interesting what i do when MN Millennial arrives and works
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:20 pm Lol, at you guys. I tried to go back to meadow grove last night. I think I. Might just be burnt out on the game.

You could always try a logging map, I do that sometimes when I grow tired of farming usually a week on and off of that and I’m ready to farm again. Otherwise I could give ya some recommendations of a few other games you might like that usually brings the itch to play back, I always end up back at farming simulator eventually haha
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Mwal wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:39 pm

You could always try a logging map, I do that sometimes when I grow tired of farming usually a week on and off of that and I’m ready to farm again. Otherwise I could give ya some recommendations of a few other games you might like that usually brings the itch to play back, I always end up back at farming simulator eventually haha
My three year old always wants me to play minecraft to kill zombies and creepers and stuff. So I throw that in there. Like I said in my first post, Im very OCD. And when I have my mind set on something I want to do, I can't rest until I do it. And I really want to do an American farm, so I'm in a holding pattern until these fixes and updates get worked out. But in the mean time, nothing makes me happy. It's really not healthy, I know that, but with my job of 22 years putting me on part time until we can get this covid thing figured out, I have nothing but time. And the only people I talk to are my wife when she's not working in the hospital and my 3 year old. The teeneagers only talk to me when they want something. So I'm kind of going insane at the moment. I run when I can for excercise, but this covid "hibernation" is messing with me.

CrashhawkCE

Post by CrashhawkCE »

Run a single tractor operation on Hollendscheveld. The fields are manageable for small-ish equipment. There a couple different farms available and you can move your farm-house. Manure and Slurry are purchasable and sellable on the map. It's not a bad map, true to the Netherlands inside the polders.

My $0.02

Crash
XB1 - Streaming daily on Twitch!
https://twitch.tv/CrashHawkCE

J & M Farms, Illinois
CJ Farms, On the Welsh Marches, Shropshire, UK
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I actually kind of like that map.

Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Maybe it’s time to consider a pc? I had mine made by a mom and pop pc store and they beat the price of buying one online by quite a bit and was built for my needs
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I'm going to have a go on Lone Oak. I'm reading into theSubbie's comments a little bit on another thread, and I'm assuming we won't see the fix until after the weekend. Which is ok. I'm just gonna take myself out of the holding pattern on it for now.

I've watched a few dozen dairy farms videos lately, and I have ideas for different cow pens in different areas. Dry Cows, Milking Cows, etc.,.