Modders, and lime

Noraf

Re: Modders, and lime

Post by Noraf »

The Bruns MBA on the modhub is a nice spreader, and the one i use on most of my maps
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

I had no idea you could spread lime with a manure spreader.

I also hate spreading lime. Lol It runs out so fast compared to solid fertilizer.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
Max4hdmatt77

Post by Max4hdmatt77 »

Boost_GLR wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:31 pm I had no idea you could spread lime with a manure spreader.

I also hate spreading lime. Lol It runs out so fast compared to solid fertilizer.
100% exactly why im asking questions. Im on welker. It takes like 30k liters of lime to do field 2 lmao. I just waby one thats holds more. Or one that holds like 10k and spreads at an actual 24m or something
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

the Kuhn axis 401 is not the widest spreading for console, one of the green amazone's can spread upto 41 m, I think the Kuhn is only 20 something
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

A question to the same tune, fellow farmers:

Why on earth is there no possibility to unload/overload from the said Bergmann?! It is an excellent mod, but unless you enjoy the habit of spreading the entire load regardless of whether your field is all done or not, you simply can't switch the material.

Maybe it's that I'm using the later customizable mod version, I don't know, but it's freaking me out)

PS4)
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

The mod in question:

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

By Johni 6530

The original GIANTS mod, though - that I have not tried:

Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I think it won't unload because it is a manure spreader. If you have a fertilizer spreader than it would unload.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:18 pm I think it won't unload because it is a manure spreader. If you have a fertilizer spreader than it would unload.
Sure enough, my thoughts exactly, but: lime does have a vanilla game unload container. Plus, it should be possible to provide compatibility with multifruit silos and manure systems in game, shouldn't it?

Then, there's the bagged manure pallet mod, so...)))

(I'm probably asking too much:)
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

But you can't unload manure from them neither.

So, either use up all, have a dedicated one, or fill up with less, but more ofthen
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

Noraf wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:36 pm But you can't unload manure from them neither.

So, either use up all, have a dedicated one, or fill up with less, but more ofthen
I know, mate, I know! The lime tanks are ingame assets, but! So, it should be possible - you can unload Bredals) At least for lime!)))
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Bredals are not manure spreaders they are fertilizer spreaders. They will unload lime and fertilizer into pallets. Manure spreaders do not have that option.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:56 pm Bredals are not manure spreaders they are fertilizer spreaders. They will unload lime and fertilizer into pallets. Manure spreaders do not have that option.
They are, indeed, you are absolutely right. My argument, however, is - having trouble formulating properly, sorry - that manure spreaders did not get the option in question because in vanilla there was no ingame container for manure. Since there's one for lime, I thought it might be oversight in development) Like, you know, they added lime to certain manure spreaders but forgot to put in the option for unload)
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

Kind of on topic here but On console if your looking for an auger(kinda) for lime you can download the lizard mks 33 by JCB modding from the mod hub. A tanker that transports lime and can fill equipment. Didn’t realize this until recently and it works well.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

GrimGandalf wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:14 pm Kind of on topic here but On console if your looking for an auger(kinda) for lime you can download the lizard mks 33 by JCB modding from the mod hub. A tanker that transports lime and can fill equipment. Didn’t realize this until recently and it works well.
Huh. That actually is quite useful. Did see it, spotted lime in mats, but have so far not tried it - thanks!
mike33s

Post by mike33s »

Not sure if it was mentioned but there is a Lime to Auger wagon mod for PC that makes it especially easy to fill up your spreaders:

There is also a variable usage rate mod (again for PC) that allows you to tailor how much you want to lay down in liters / Ha.

The base game appears to be set to ~3240 liters / HA which always felt like a lot to me. I remember doing some google searches and using the mod above changed the usage rate down to 600-800 l/Ha.