Millennial farms

FSarndrone

Re: Millennial farms

Post by FSarndrone »

TheSuBBie wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:32 pm Millennial Map

The corrected PC version should be uploaded next early week, it will require a new save game as amongst other things Multi Terrain Angle has been added.

The console version is going to take a bit longer.
At the moment we are still waiting for confirmation from giants on what bindings can or can't be used so the animations are on hold till we get answers.
The teleporting issue (unable to access Lowry, player reset to farm) has been confirmed as a hard coded Console specific restriction on how far a player can go from the edge of the map (approx 200m).
I am in the process of rebuilding the border area so that all relevant buildings (Dealer/Lowry) are within this area, unfortunately its not a quick fix and the only way to do it is to rebuild/realign the lowry/dealer border section, roads/train splines etc.
I do realise how frustrating it is for you all and will try to get the modifications done as quickly as possible and hopefully Giants will give me answers about the bindings soon.
Thanks subbie for the heads up I will be definitely watching the mod hub next week *thumbsup*
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

Thank you so much for that.
SimulatedFarmer

The corrected PC version should be uploaded next early week, it will require a new save game as amongst other things Multi Terrain Angle has been added.

At the moment we are still waiting for confirmation from giants on what bindings can or can't be used so the animations are on hold till we get answers.
The teleporting issue (unable to access Lowry, player reset to farm) has been confirmed as a hard coded Console specific restriction on how far a player can go from the edge of the map (approx 200m).
I am in the process of rebuilding the border area so that all relevant buildings (Dealer/Lowry) are within this area, unfortunately its not a quick fix and the only way to do it is to rebuild/realign the lowry/dealer border section, roads/train splines etc.
I do realise how frustrating it is for you all and will try to get the modifications done as quickly as possible and hopefully Giants will give me answers about the bindings soon.
Ok. My fault. As to why threads go off track, I guess because we’re human and make mistakes. I’ll try to remember what the thread is about and not reply to off topic comments.
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

Thanks. For keeping us informed looks like i wont be playing fs19 for awhile then
Xbox one
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I rather the console version take longer than not come out at all. Thanks for the update and still hope giants get with you fast to help speed things up
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

At least you guys are going back and fixing it.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

FSarndrone

Thanks subbie for the heads up I will be definitely watching the mod hub next week
Just to clarify the situation, all contact with Giants is done through BlobbyFarmer (one contact point one query), I have no control over when the map is uploaded, all I do is check the bugs (and correct/rebuild as necessary) and upload it to BlobbyFarmer who then rechecks and adds/changes things he want's on the map before uploading it to Giants for testing.
SimulatedFarmer

I can only imagine the complexity of making these mods..and the entire game...and I'm happy someone does it at all. I do look forward to this map.
OnlyMe

Post by OnlyMe »

Thanks for the update Subbie. Glad to see that you've not given up on the console version. Take your time, I'll be patiently waiting on my Ninghan Farms Map in the meantime :-)
Playing on PS4
OnlyMe

Post by OnlyMe »

I see that it's once again in testing for consoles. Fingers crossed !
Playing on PS4
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

OnlyMe wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:59 pm I see that it's once again in testing for consoles. Fingers crossed !
U can un cross them because it is the pc vertion the console version wont be back in testing for a long time
Xbox one
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

It is in the console section of the testing list so one would assume it is the console version
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Yeah something must have messed up there on giants end because subbie said, they aren't done with the console version yet.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
brewcrewer

Post by brewcrewer »

I believe they sent it in to test in order to gain more information on issues and possible solutions for them
Toppee

Post by Toppee »

I guess Millennial failed then on PC as it is off the list and not on Mod hub. Bummer! :hmm: