Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

mikefirefighter20

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by mikefirefighter20 »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:07 pm Don't argue with eric21, as much as I think his short responses are "lol worthy", he knows what he's talking about.
yes sir I apologize
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Its on 82 studios facebook
mikefirefighter20

Post by mikefirefighter20 »

eric21 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:10 pm Its on 82 studios facebook
I see it I just looked it says completed so heres hoping it passed and is here tomorrow I have so much I need to do on my farm and no truck to do it with
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:24 pm needs longhorns
If only I could make my character look like Little Enos Burdette, that would be perfect
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

The scarok and the flat bed bu waytodrunktowalk are two good trucks to use.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Honkyfarmer wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:28 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:24 pm needs longhorns
If only I could make my character look like Little Enos Burdette, that would be perfect
"Big Enos Burdette....B E R....B U R.....B...B..., well He!! I got to go!"
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

mikefirefighter20 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:09 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:07 pm Don't argue with eric21, as much as I think his short responses are "lol worthy", he knows what he's talking about.
yes sir I apologize
I'm just poking fun

Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:29 pm The scarok and the flat bed bu waytodrunktowalk are two good trucks to use.
I currently have the scarok. I buy it in base form and then whenever I have a good harvests I do a little upgrading till it's maxed out. Haven't used the flatbed tthd yet. I just started a new Lone Oak No seasons vanilla. I just purchased my scarok, thinking I need to get one of them continentals. I just need to stop watching pre release gameplay and information vids that get me hyped up for certain mods. The nmc trucks are gonna be hard to resist building anticipation for
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

You have an American farm and you haven't used the flatbed yet???? You sir, are missing out. Even if you aren't running an American farm, this mod is awesome. It sounds like a diesel pickup. You can fit four pallets on the back, if you don't even use the hitch and trailer. The dirt that eventually covers it is so awesome, the modder did a fantastic job. It's currently the best truck on the modhub.

donnyh83

Post by donnyh83 »

The TTHD is the only pickup that I use on my farms.
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

I know I know I was pumped when it came out. I have barely used the 40 series. I have issues I was one of those children that would get a new pair of sneakers that I really wanted and then let them set in the closet in the Box because I was afraid To ruin them or not enjoy them as much as I have built up in my mind. I'm also partially OCD. Lol
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

donnyh83 wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:10 pm The TTHD is the only pickup that I use on my farms.
Me too .. but that is going to change it is going to be “one” of the pickups or flatbeds or whate’re y’all call them that I I am going to use.

Bonus: if anyone can tell what I what truck I am going have with the thht then I will give you a thumbs up .
Last edited by FSarndrone on Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

Also I have jumped around on maps and have just now realized that Lone oak is home and I need to stay there and not you seasons as it bogs me down and causes me frustration. I only have about an hour each night to farm and it feels like ages until you harvest. I started of anela game play 2 nights ago looking for 2 using the small massey Baylor and not have my bales disappear so I can start with some sheep . I just plan on playing it out and enjoying all these goodies and quit stressing over not doing things the most realistic way. But I'm going to take my time upgrading from the small cars/tractors up till the big boy stuff
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Honkyfarmer wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:28 pm Also I have jumped around on maps and have just now realized that Lone oak is home and I need to stay there and not you seasons as it bogs me down and causes me frustration. I only have about an hour each night to farm and it feels like ages until you harvest. I started of anela game play 2 nights ago looking for 2 using the small massey Baylor and not have my bales disappear so I can start with some sheep . I just plan on playing it out and enjoying all these goodies and quit stressing over not doing things the most realistic way. But I'm going to take my time upgrading from the small cars/tractors up till the big boy stuff
I can not tell you how indecision destroys my enjoyment of this game. I needed to try all the US maps before I realized that I have to most fun on Welker. I was so pumped to really get at Stone Valley, but there are so many visual bugs on that map that kill it for me. And I didn't notice half of them until I was 5 hours into a save.

Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:41 pm

I can not tell you how indecision destroys my enjoyment of this game. I needed to try all the US maps before I realized that I have to most fun on Welker. I was so pumped to really get at Stone Valley, but there are so many visual bugs on that map that kill it for me. And I didn't notice half of them until I was 5 hours into a save.
I just now realized how many errors were in that post but that's what you get for trying to drive Tri axle while doing voice to text I guess. And no that was not on the road that was just me waiting to get loaded. Yes I have been butchering my gameplay ever since I started playing On 17. I hope that I have myself convinced to just play and enjoy this Dang game