La Coronela 2.0

User avatar
JamP
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 6:45 am

La Coronela 2.0

Post by JamP » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:39 pm

Just to thank Shaba for the magnificent map. I haven't played without Season for many years, but this map deserves to be played.

It is always very good to play a map made by someone who actually plays the game, everything is arranged in a practical way.

I see your evolution here and hoping you'll continue the work.

The factories, the new cultures, the new areas...

Just thank you!

Edit: Just an observation, I always preferred the farm to the south, because of the proximity of the cows. I'm glad I removed it. I thought I would manage to set up my own farm there, but in the lower area next to the waterfall there are many impossible places to put anything.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Facebook JamPLive

User avatar
Boost_GLR
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:19 pm

Re: La Coronela 2.0

Post by Boost_GLR » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:30 am

I played the map for several hours earlier with seasons before i realized it was not seasons compatible, lol. I thought they figured out a way to get seasons and the factories to work together. It was working (sort of) but the game would freeze if i stayed on the animal info screen too long. Also, nothing was being made.

On that note, i turned seasons off and have been enjoying it a lot. The lower slot count is real nice and the over all map changes work great.
FS19 on XBOX because my computer is a bit dated.
FS15/17 on PC

User avatar
ShabaFS
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:02 am

Re: La Coronela 2.0

Post by ShabaFS » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:53 am

JamP wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:39 pm
Just to thank Shaba for the magnificent map. I haven't played without Season for many years, but this map deserves to be played.

It is always very good to play a map made by someone who actually plays the game, everything is arranged in a practical way.

I see your evolution here and hoping you'll continue the work.

The factories, the new cultures, the new areas...

Just thank you!

Edit: Just an observation, I always preferred the farm to the south, because of the proximity of the cows. I'm glad I removed it. I thought I would manage to set up my own farm there, but in the lower area next to the waterfall there are many impossible places to put anything.
This is due to the large rocks that are placed in the area. I will see what can be done for the update that I will release soon.

User avatar
ShabaFS
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:02 am

Re: La Coronela 2.0

Post by ShabaFS » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:56 am

Boost_GLR wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:30 am
I played the map for several hours earlier with seasons before i realized it was not seasons compatible, lol. I thought they figured out a way to get seasons and the factories to work together. It was working (sort of) but the game would freeze if i stayed on the animal info screen too long. Also, nothing was being made.

On that note, i turned seasons off and have been enjoying it a lot. The lower slot count is real nice and the over all map changes work great.
This is because Seasons register their own animals in the game and factories do not recognize them when running this system. I think the only way this would work would be for them to register the products themselves in the Seasons mod.

Baildropper
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:13 am

Re: La Coronela 2.0

Post by Baildropper » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:25 am

Is there a way to have sheep or pigs or am I missing something? When I try to buy the pens in the store it says it is too many pens when I go to place them. I'm on xbox btw.

User avatar
ShabaFS
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:02 am

Re: La Coronela 2.0

Post by ShabaFS » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:57 am

As far as I understand, this only happens on consoles. It will try to solve with the update

Dbertok
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:02 am

Re: La Coronela 2.0

Post by Dbertok » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:27 am

I just downloaded this map, as I really liked the previous version, but I noticed that even in new farmer mode, there is no house to pass the night

User avatar
cwattyeso
Posts: 1325
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:58 pm
Contact:

Re: La Coronela 2.0

Post by cwattyeso » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:39 pm

Downloaded the new map, but will be sticking with the first version. The removal of all the additional fruit types is a very backwards step with the map. What provided players variety and new crops to plant and harvest has been taken away in 2.0, I also didn't test but in 2.0 is it possible to sell loose straw, hay and grass on the map? In Version 1 none of the sell points would let you tip loose materials, only accepting bales, which was really infuriating. Another thing I did not test was the pallets of products made at the production buildings to see if they have been improved. Currently playing Version 1 of the map on a Server and the pallets of Sunflower Oil seem to weigh 10 billion tons and can't be picked up by frontloaders, skid steers, telehandlers etc without tipping them up, no matter what size weight is on the rear. Also then when you get to sell points to get rid of the pallets of product the sell point triggers are really fiddly, in that pallets on a trailer or on the ground won't sell, yet if you can hold them at just the right height off the ground they will, which is tricky with the weight issue.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Twitch Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.twitch.tv/cwattyeso :this:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*

User avatar
ShabaFS
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:02 am

Re: La Coronela 2.0

Post by ShabaFS » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:49 pm

Sorry to tell you, but nothing you say is true, the loose straw is sold, and I also want the first version. At the point of sale, next to the west biogas it can be sold perfectly, what happens is that if the players are taken out of the usual it seems that everything is errors and problems. As for the pallets, if they work well, but see the videos on my YouTube channel to verify it.

As for the new crops. In this version 2 new crops are implemented, never seen before in FS, at least I am aware of their existence, carried out by my trusted team. Chickpeas and Lentils, also the chickpea straw is different from the original. Also, the previous crops implemented on this map were not of the best quality and were removed to make the map compatible, at least with the straw Harvest addon. Regards

User avatar
cwattyeso
Posts: 1325
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:58 pm
Contact:

Re: La Coronela 2.0

Post by cwattyeso » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:02 pm

I'll check the Point of Sale at the West Biogas Plant next time I'm on the server. However players obviously when playing were checking the price screen and going to the places that were offering the best price and finding many of those would not accept the loose straw, grass and hay, places like the Livestock La Coronella, Haystack and Fertilan. This was annoying as at the start of the server the farm didn't have the money to invest in all the baling equipment and instead had gone with a simple loading wagon which in test seemed completely useless, and you couldn't even store the stuff you had picked up with it anywhere at the farm. However I will double check what you say about the West Plant and see if stuff can be tipped and sold there. I see that doesn't show up on the price screen, so I guess you need to own that area on the map to be able to sell there as well.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Twitch Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.twitch.tv/cwattyeso :this:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*

User avatar
ShabaFS
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:02 am

Re: La Coronela 2.0

Post by ShabaFS » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:50 pm

cwattyeso wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:02 pm
I'll check the Point of Sale at the West Biogas Plant next time I'm on the server. However players obviously when playing were checking the price screen and going to the places that were offering the best price and finding many of those would not accept the loose straw, grass and hay, places like the Livestock La Coronella, Haystack and Fertilan. This was annoying as at the start of the server the farm didn't have the money to invest in all the baling equipment and instead had gone with a simple loading wagon which in test seemed completely useless, and you couldn't even store the stuff you had picked up with it anywhere at the farm. However I will double check what you say about the West Plant and see if stuff can be tipped and sold there. I see that doesn't show up on the price screen, so I guess you need to own that area on the map to be able to sell there as well.
In bulk, it is only sold at El Pajar. Fertilan and Livestock are only sold in bales

Crazof
Posts: 752
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:54 pm

Re: La Coronela 2.0

Post by Crazof » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:27 pm

Shaba, I wouldn't worry about that guy, he complains about everything. You could hand him $10 and he'd still complain, thinking he should have gotten more.

User avatar
cwattyeso
Posts: 1325
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:58 pm
Contact:

Re: La Coronela 2.0

Post by cwattyeso » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:10 pm

It's not a case of me complaining at everything Crazof and that's pretty incorrect to say. I was merely trying to clarify how aspects of the map work in regards to the first version and the new 2.0 version, because information presented to players in game and what players then find are quite different. As Shaba has clarfied quite nicely for me the sellpoints in the maps prices menu only accept bales. Now this could once again be the issue with Farming Simulator where it doesn't have a difference between Bales and Loose, and a clearer way of displaying the difference to players. Most players look at the screen see a sellpoint accepts something and will go there and try to sell it, then obviously get confused or frustrated when for no apparent reason they can't. At least now players know that the three sellpoints in the menu only accept bales and if they want to sell loose materials they have to use another sell point that's not listed on the prices menu, or use placeables.

So I feel I raised a simple query and am quite happy with the reply from Shaba, he's explained and cleared the matter up.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Twitch Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.twitch.tv/cwattyeso :this:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*

User avatar
ShabaFS
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:02 am

Re: La Coronela 2.0

Post by ShabaFS » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:29 pm

cwattyeso wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:10 pm
It's not a case of me complaining at everything Crazof and that's pretty incorrect to say. I was merely trying to clarify how aspects of the map work in regards to the first version and the new 2.0 version, because information presented to players in game and what players then find are quite different. As Shaba has clarfied quite nicely for me the sellpoints in the maps prices menu only accept bales. Now this could once again be the issue with Farming Simulator where it doesn't have a difference between Bales and Loose, and a clearer way of displaying the difference to players. Most players look at the screen see a sellpoint accepts something and will go there and try to sell it, then obviously get confused or frustrated when for no apparent reason they can't. At least now players know that the three sellpoints in the menu only accept bales and if they want to sell loose materials they have to use another sell point that's not listed on the prices menu, or use placeables.

So I feel I raised a simple query and am quite happy with the reply from Shaba, he's explained and cleared the matter up.
What's more, I tell you that this point of sale is made like this to avoid 2 new xml in points of sale. It is made with an xml, whose i3d is configured by 2 independent triggers, and that is why it does not appear as a point of sale in bulk for these products. This map, having so many different things from the originals, perhaps many of them lead to confusion. That is also why I put product posters in different points of sale, but not even that prevents confusion.

matze2208
Posts: 176
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:32 pm

Re: La Coronela 2.0

Post by matze2208 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:25 pm

Shaba, I found a small bug that you can fix with for the next update. At the farm where the gas station used to be, you can still refuel, even though there is no more gas station there. Also, there is no more point to sleep. You already know that with the pigs and sheep.

If I find more I write to you.

THANK YOU for the beautiful card for us console players.
Einer der so gehassten Konsolen Spieler

Xbox Series X Gamer
Und jetzt auch auf PC unterwegs

Post Reply